Current Julie Cutler - Murder - 1988 - Cottesloe WA

Melsy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Without a witness, and without the car to reexamine, I don't believe any way forward with such a question. Maybe police might have photos of the wreck, but if they didn't see evidence of a ram or scrape back then, I'd doubt that they'd see one now. IMO
Oh certainly, but as time goes by, I dare say questions will be raised. Especially if someone is charged with the Cutler matter. Its certainly not a case to prosecute, but it might help the family that grieved knowing that the victim was not at fault, and had come to foul play.

21 year old leaves Cottesloe late at night in 1988 only to be found rolled in a car not far from Swanbourne, Lakeside drive-in. In 1988 when someone else tried to run Cutler off the road for several kilometres up to Eric st, Stirling highway.

The 21 year olds car rolled in a place that would give her car maximum damage if run off the road. She was a waitress.

If the Cutler case is prosecuted and makes television, then someone might think it more based on the Cutler evidence.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melsy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Security my arse. Sorry to be crude but I was going to nightclubs from 15 in that era and security were only there for fights not to look at any thing else
I remember being in grade 7 and two girls went to Pinocchios (The place Kerry Turner went, going missing after) from our year. They would be 12/13.

I was shocked because we were in primary school. They were both tallish.

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Oh certainly, but as time goes by, I dare say questions will be raised. Especially if someone is charged with the Cutler matter. Its certainly not a case to prosecute, but it might help the family that grieved knowing that the victim was not at fault, and had come to foul play.

21 year old leaves Cottesloe late at night in 1988 only to be found rolled in a car not far from Swanbourne, Lakeside drive-in. In 1988 when someone else tried to run Cutler off the road for several kilometres up to Eric st, Stirling highway.

The 21 year olds car rolled in a place that would give her car maximum damage if run off the road. She was a waitress.

If the Cutler case is prosecuted and makes television, then someone might think it more based on the Cutler evidence.
You do realise continuing these baseless allegations causes more grief to the family than anything else

Melsy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Julie went to WAIT (Western Australia Institute of technology). She was allegedly studying theatre and English literature.

Julie worked at the Parmelia hotel. Julie was leaving Juliannas nightclub which is inside the 5 star Parmelia Hilton.

Julie had been pursued up Stirling highway to near Eric st, Stirling Highway a couple of weeks prior her disappearance.

Another woman with the pseudonym Dorothy had been abducted and beaten for 3 hours, dumped quite close to WAIT, on Centennary Drive, Wilson.

Julies car was found opposite Forrest st in the ocean adjacent the Cottesloe surf club, after allegedly being driven down the road into the water.

Julie went to Iona. May have gone to Cottesloe over the years as a main place to drink and swim.

Julie was staying in a Fremantle flat with a friend after a traveling holiday.

Julies flat "was broken into". Was any underwear stolen?

Last edited:

Beatnicked

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
I still have concerns for the 21 year old girl that left Cottesloe near Eric st in 1988, in the late hours, only to roll her car down an embankment not far past Lakeside drive-in on Westcoast Highway, Citybeach.

Was she run off the road? The incident put down as bad driving in 1988? The car rolled that much you wouldn't know it had been struck.

Same or similar age as Julie Cutler, leaving Cottesloe, car rolls in the vicinity of Lakeside drive-in just past Swanbourne barracks heading north.

Julie had one prior incident where a madman tried run Julie off Stirling highway.

So many similarities in the crime.
Where is this information coming from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beatnicked

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
This search near cnr Beach and Marine is nearby where the deceased naked man was discovered 24 days after Julie disappeared.

Thanks for the article Blue.
New information with detail that alleges BRE also attended Racquet Club and allegedly involved with an 'event' involving a woman there with 2 other Telstra guys, all attended an after hours drinks night involving Telstra workers. Don't know year.

Racquet Club is now in adelaide tce Causeway end. Anyone know when they moved from Northbridge?

Last edited:

shellyg

Community Leader
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Moderator #1,839
New information with detail that alleges BRE also attended Racquet Club and allegedly involved with an 'event' involving a woman there with 2 other Telstra guys, all attended an after hours drinks night involving Telstra workers. Don't know year.

Racquet Club is now in adelaide tce Causeway end. Anyone know when they moved from Northbridge?
Very interesting, thanks Beat. I don't know when they moved from Northbridge but are you able to elaborate any further on this other 'event' at the Racquet Club?

TIA.

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
This search near cnr Beach and Marine is nearby where the deceased naked man was discovered 24 days after Julie disappeared.

Thanks for the article Blue.

can i ask... why the year of this event is unknown....though it is new information with detail....i don't get it...

Beatnicked

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Very interesting, thanks Beat. I don't know when they moved from Northbridge but are you able to elaborate any further on this other 'event' at the Racquet Club?

TIA.

The woman was a telstra worker and attended the racquet club with other workers. She did not consume alcohol. Later in night she called taxi. When it arrived she went to get in back seat. Man in back seat allegedly tried to pull her in. It is alleged a 2nd man allegedly pushed her with his foot in her back. 3rd man allegedly tried to hold door closed. She kicked her way out. Reported to police. She quit her job at Telstra and heard nothing more. When bre arrested she recognized him as 2nd guy with foot in her back and recontacted police. The 3 men were all allegedly Telstra workers too. I am told she is set to appear as a witness at trial. The person relaying allegation does not know year.

The part of allegation regarding guy in back seat attempting to pull her in is same as the 1994 princess st 'event' in claremont widely publicised in media.

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
The woman was a telstra worker and attended the racquet club with other workers. She did not consume alcohol. Later in night she called taxi. When it arrived she went to get in back seat. Man in back seat allegedly tried to pull her in. It is alleged a 2nd man allegedly pushed her with his foot in her back. 3rd man allegedly tried to hold door closed. She kicked her way out. Reported to police. She quit her job at Telstra and heard nothing more. When bre arrested she recognized him as 2nd guy with foot in her back and recontacted police. The 3 men were all allegedly Telstra workers too. I am told she is set to appear as a witness at trial. The person relaying allegation does not know year.

The part of allegation regarding guy in back seat attempting to pull her in is same as the 1994 princess st 'event' in claremont widely publicised in media.
sounds like they needed a fourth man.........

Melsy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon

Ok, so this means we have other Telstra workers implicated in crimes? So potentially, other Telstra workers stand to be charged at a later date?

If this story is true, other Telstra workers will have to be located and charged. Police must have new leads.

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
Post Newspaper Dec 13, 1994

Swanbourne attack by 3 men - Note comment that attack "was pretty vicious and all carried out in silence, which I am told is a mark of martial arts".

she was mugged .. so clear and simple....hello....it is happening...only in local papers though...sad...
go to freo after hours ...and then you will have so much info...info to connect...i have try to help people being assault and attack...i luckily just had blood nose etc....but some are so impossible to believe....

Last edited:
Top Bottom