Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Jul 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I remember being in grade 7 and two girls went to Pinocchios (The place Kerry Turner went, going missing after) from our year. They would be 12/13.

I was shocked because we were in primary school. They were both tallish.
It really wasn’t that unusual. We were never ever asked for id in those days.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone know where the rumour started that indicated Julie had been to the Racquet Club the night she disappeared?

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I still have concerns for the 21 year old girl that left Cottesloe near Eric st in 1988, in the late hours, only to roll her car down an embankment not far past Lakeside drive-in on Westcoast Highway, Citybeach.

Was she run off the road? The incident put down as bad driving in 1988? The car rolled that much you wouldn't know it had been struck.

Same or similar age as Julie Cutler, leaving Cottesloe, car rolls in the vicinity of Lakeside drive-in just past Swanbourne barracks heading north.

Julie had one prior incident where a madman tried run Julie off Stirling highway.

So many similarities in the crime.

Where is this information coming from?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone know where the rumour started that indicated Julie had been to the Racquet Club the night she disappeared?
https://web.archive.org/web/2018113...papers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/30112018.pdf
Nov 30 2018
1552645794215.png

1552645843651.png

1552645895544.png

Attachments

• 1552645878081.png
    1552645878081.png
    453.1 KB · Views: 117

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
This search near cnr Beach and Marine is nearby where the deceased naked man was discovered 24 days after Julie disappeared.

Thanks for the article Blue.
New information with detail that alleges BRE also attended Racquet Club and allegedly involved with an 'event' involving a woman there with 2 other Telstra guys, all attended an after hours drinks night involving Telstra workers. Don't know year.

Racquet Club is now in adelaide tce Causeway end. Anyone know when they moved from Northbridge?

Last edited:
New information with detail that alleges BRE also attended Racquet Club and allegedly involved with an 'event' involving a woman there with 2 other Telstra guys, all attended an after hours drinks night involving Telstra workers. Don't know year.

Racquet Club is now in adelaide tce Causeway end. Anyone know when they moved from Northbridge?

Very interesting, thanks Beat. I don't know when they moved from Northbridge but are you able to elaborate any further on this other 'event' at the Racquet Club?

TIA.

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
Mar 7, 2019
upstairs room
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
This search near cnr Beach and Marine is nearby where the deceased naked man was discovered 24 days after Julie disappeared.

Thanks for the article Blue.

can i ask... why the year of this event is unknown....though it is new information with detail....i don't get it...

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Very interesting, thanks Beat. I don't know when they moved from Northbridge but are you able to elaborate any further on this other 'event' at the Racquet Club?

TIA.

The woman was a telstra worker and attended the racquet club with other workers. She did not consume alcohol. Later in night she called taxi. When it arrived she went to get in back seat. Man in back seat allegedly tried to pull her in. It is alleged a 2nd man allegedly pushed her with his foot in her back. 3rd man allegedly tried to hold door closed. She kicked her way out. Reported to police. She quit her job at Telstra and heard nothing more. When bre arrested she recognized him as 2nd guy with foot in her back and recontacted police. The 3 men were all allegedly Telstra workers too. I am told she is set to appear as a witness at trial. The person relaying allegation does not know year.

The part of allegation regarding guy in back seat attempting to pull her in is same as the 1994 princess st 'event' in claremont widely publicised in media.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Does anyone know who the Racquet Club owners were?

What connections do they have with other entertainment precincts?

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The woman was a telstra worker and attended the racquet club with other workers. She did not consume alcohol. Later in night she called taxi. When it arrived she went to get in back seat. Man in back seat allegedly tried to pull her in. It is alleged a 2nd man allegedly pushed her with his foot in her back. 3rd man allegedly tried to hold door closed. She kicked her way out. Reported to police. She quit her job at Telstra and heard nothing more. When bre arrested she recognized him as 2nd guy with foot in her back and recontacted police. The 3 men were all allegedly Telstra workers too. I am told she is set to appear as a witness at trial. The person relaying allegation does not know year.

The part of allegation regarding guy in back seat attempting to pull her in is same as the 1994 princess st 'event' in claremont widely publicised in media.

Ok, so this means we have other Telstra workers implicated in crimes? So potentially, other Telstra workers stand to be charged at a later date?

If this story is true, other Telstra workers will have to be located and charged. Police must have new leads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
Mar 7, 2019
upstairs room
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
Post Newspaper Dec 13, 1994

Swanbourne attack by 3 men - Note comment that attack "was pretty vicious and all carried out in silence, which I am told is a mark of martial arts".

111c6adeb83466caeadfb250e52c2c89.jpg

she was mugged .. so clear and simple....hello....it is happening...only in local papers though...sad...
go to freo after hours ...and then you will have so much info...info to connect...i have try to help people being assault and attack...i luckily just had blood nose etc....but some are so impossible to believe....

Last edited:

Spinnaker

Debutant
Mar 16, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
It is strange that 3 men go out together dressed in dark clothes and undertake what appears to be a pre/planned attack.

one perp comes up beside the victim, one jumps in front of her and one hits her over the head with something hard. None of them speak.

They still turned on her after having the hand bag.

She was on her knees, blood spilling down her face and she didn’t know if they were going to murder or rape her.

This sounds more than your average mugging IMO.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes she was mugged, however the description of 3 men perpetrating the attack is interesting given previous comments re 3 men attacking Telstra worker. Timeline fits

3 male Telstra workers attacking female Telstra worker are the allegations re Racquet Club.

Back