EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1635209394329.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we made cuts to the AFL coaching for this i'll be pissed. AFLW is great, but it isn't great at any cost to our main premiership goals at AFL level...spending caps etc may be on different budgets, but if we're cost saving that effects all arms of our business.

OUT: Schofield, Voss
IN: Christie Brinkley

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
If we made cuts to the AFL coaching for this i'll be pissed. AFLW is great, but it isn't great at any cost to our main premiership goals at AFL level...spending caps etc may be on different budgets, but if we're cost saving that effects all arms of our business.

I think you're inventing something to get mad at

I think you're inventing something to get mad at

I'd like to know where the funding is coming from is all, since we seem to make a big deal out of finances.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

You need to take my view on it Hinkley has nowhere to hide.

AFLW pays for itself through government and corporate support we otherwise wouldn't get. Get with the woke programme.
Letting women play football is woke?

Ok.

Letting women play football is woke?

Ok.

No. The way the AFLW is funded is woke (ie part of a broader government/corporate social movement). And you're the one who seems to be implying that woke in this instance is a bad thing. I actually love the AFLW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back