Juliet Haslam steps down as Port's Head of AFLW

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to her I must admit though I stopped the clip when she said "the club has positioned itself for sustained success" nothing against her I'm just totally burned out with that horseshit.
Buzzy buzzwords are buzzy man. We have an expert on our board on these buzz words right? Gotta make use of it.

Congratulations Juliet, terrific first up appointment with a great sporting and administration pedigree.

We're clearly putting a strong emphasis on women leading our women's programme which is commendable and will probably be industry leading. I assume Haslam will be a key part of the coach selection process so looking forward to seeing who that turns up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to her I must admit though I stopped the clip when she said "the club has positioned itself for sustained success" nothing against her I'm just totally burned out with that horseshit.

Did she win you over with the unsubtle "Bring Back The Bars" support?

Hardcore

Team Captain
Apr 10, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If we made cuts to the AFL coaching for this i'll be pissed. AFLW is great, but it isn't great at any cost to our main premiership goals at AFL level...spending caps etc may be on different budgets, but if we're cost saving that effects all arms of our business.

OUT: Schofield, Voss
IN: Christie Brinkley

Didn’t you drop your membership?? Quiet amusing people complain about the club making cuts but won’t renew membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t you drop your membership?? Quiet amusing people complain about the club making cuts but won’t renew membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine wanting clarity on spending before you invest in something. Are you mark riccuito?

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Yep she has to say it but it would be really nice for us to stop talking about all the success we're going to have, and actually have even just a little bit of success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back