Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Slippers

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
So i dont use betfair that often i backed the clippers for the championship the other day at $15 now they are $3.85 so i just thought stuff it i will cash out so now ive pressed cash out and it says ive layed the clippers... how does that work ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slippers

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
$1.80 for Enable is not bad i wont be getting on but definitely will be watching

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Was also scratched prior to South African Derby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Enable shows her class with a nice win. Had to work but was always holding them at bay
Short of her best trip, ground probably a touch too firm and first race for 245 days - still easily beats Magical who was second in the Prince of Wales' and was flogging everything in Ireland.

Best horse in the world by a mile - she will walk in a third Arc if she stays right.

Choade

Debutant
Apr 13, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Does anyone know where I can find stats on a jockeys strike rate for where they sit in a race? e.g leading, off the speed, midfield, rear of the field. I am wanting to know who has the most success when riding backmarkers in Victoria.

54Dogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Classic Sky, 4 mins until the next race anywhere so they send the Bool to SR2 on a shared screen with Healsville dogs and we see adds and commentary for the next 5 mins. Race is fully completed before anything is shown on SR1.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Too Darn Hot back in the Group 1 winners circle.

Will be interesting to see if the German derby can produce anything for Melbourne spring

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Wide gates in the German Derby are a death knell

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Too Darn Hot back in the Group 1 winners circle.

Will be interesting to see if the German derby can produce anything for Melbourne spring
L e l - that time honored Melbourne spring lead up - might produce a few for Warnambool.

Wonder whether they should have gone to the Commonwealth Cup instead with TDH - might actually be a sprinter in disguise? Does show the genuine class gap between true G1 horses and G2/G3 horses in Europe though.

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd

leaving this without comment
Just sums up there isn't a horse in the country right now capable of repeating a high quality rating. Almost everything in that list was a once off spike where the horse was subsequently easily held by the same rivals it faced in the race it recorded its peak performance.

Also betting $1.01 that A Queen rating ends up being laughably too high.

Good to see the peoples champ still firmly ensconced in the top 10 though.

Top Bottom