Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are you talking about the right horse mate?

Global Exchange won its last 3 before 6th in the Sydney Derby, now off to Hong Kong. Rates 95 and never even been to Geelong.
i was being sarcastic. It might rate 95 but if it stayed here it would be being destroyed by the imported class 2 horses from Europe. I have said it before and will say it again. the 3yo colts from last year are all walkers. The fillies destroyed them all year

bigpapagman

BigFooty Alcoholic
Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Winx, Perth Scorchers
i was being sarcastic. It might rate 95 but if it stayed here it would be being destroyed by the imported class 2 horses from Europe. I have said it before and will say it again. the 3yo colts from last year are all walkers. The fillies destroyed them all year

Well it was a weirdly specific, and hard to pick up jibe then.

But yes, you are correct on the fillies > colts, I think that's pretty straightforward.

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well it was a weirdly specific, and hard to pick up jibe then.

But yes, you are correct on the fillies > colts, I think that's pretty straightforward.
i would like to know that if you win one of those races and you qualify for the Million dollar bonus does that mean you get automatic entry into the Cox plate as well? who is to say Global Exchange doesn't come back for a free hit at the mill dollar bonus. He would get beaten 20 lengths even in an ordinary Cox plate

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
i would like to know that if you win one of those races and you qualify for the Million dollar bonus does that mean you get automatic entry into the Cox plate as well? who is to say Global Exchange doesn't come back for a free hit at the mill dollar bonus. He would get beaten 20 lengths even in an ordinary Cox plate
I doubt all the bonus races are also ballot free.

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sylpheed tomorrow runs in a sprint race. Has really good sprint form in better class goes well 1st up, even though its been tried as a stayer they still pull out a run fresh. At 23 bucks on the Tab way overs in my opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Sylpheed tomorrow runs in a sprint race. Has really good sprint form in better class goes well 1st up, even though its been tried as a stayer they still pull out a run fresh. At 23 bucks on the Tab way overs in my opinion
Will give it away if it wins this carrying 60 - is a stayer masquerading as a sprinter. Miss Vixen looks just as good a horse on raw ability and gets 3.5 kg of it - that will do me.

The one positive in the bet is that its 8 horses so perfect for longie EW betting and I think the fave is a massive lay

banana_bus

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Rachel King... absolute ******* special to put a strap on and drive it in dry when on a $20 donkey... but ride like **** on a $1.30 shot

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good day so far,word on the track is 4 in the last.
Fitness should be only reason he wins most of these haven't started for a while, looks rock bottom first time on the dirt but should suit. would prefer espresso lass e/w but price well and truly gone.

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Will give it away if it wins this carrying 60 - is a stayer masquerading as a sprinter. Miss Vixen looks just as good a horse on raw ability and gets 3.5 kg of it - that will do me.

The one positive in the bet is that its 8 horses so perfect for longie EW betting and I think the fave is a massive lay
its claiming 3 kgs. Its stakes placed over 1200m. Its a sprinter masquarading as a stayer

Viva la Mattner

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
A few I like tomorrow
Caulfield
R7: Street Icon
R8: Soothing for the win plus quinella with Jungle Edge

Gawler
R8: Good Luck Chuck - $11 with Racquel Clark onboard 👌

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
A few I like tomorrow
Caulfield
R7: Street Icon
R8: Soothing for the win plus quinella with Jungle Edge

Gawler
R8: Good Luck Chuck - $11 with Racquel Clark onboard 👌
Think Soothing looks rock bottom odds - feels like people defaulting here as she is the fresh blood on the scene but she looks miles out of her depth at WFA here.

Would be surprised if one of the top 3 don't win - slight leaning to Bandipur so long as he hasn't lost a leg due to the change of trainer. Would have been keen Heart Conquered in a handicap but think he also struggles at WFA here.

Viva la Mattner

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Think Soothing looks rock bottom odds - feels like people defaulting here as she is the fresh blood on the scene but she looks miles out of her depth at WFA here.

Would be surprised if one of the top 3 don't win - slight leaning to Bandipur so long as he hasn't lost a leg due to the change of trainer. Would have been keen Heart Conquered in a handicap but think he also struggles at WFA here.
Kens Dream is a runner that interests me too, ex milkshake man
Goes decent fresh

Top Bottom