Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks a very ordinary renewal of the July Cup at Newmarket tonight. I don't rate the 3yos at all this year and think it was a pretty average Commonwealth Cup so not surprised to see Advertise who was fave all week an early drifter today. DREAM OF DREAMS has had an excellent season so far and almost ran down Blue Point in the Diamond Jubilee. The latter would be a 5/4 shot here so I am happy to take 4/1 DOD.

Looks a very ordinary renewal of the July Cup at Newmarket tonight. I don't rate the 3yos at all this year and think it was a pretty average Commonwealth Cup so not surprised to see Advertise who was fave all week an early drifter today. DREAM OF DREAMS has had an excellent season so far and almost ran down Blue Point in the Diamond Jubilee. The latter would be a 5/4 shot here so I am happy to take 4/1 DOD.

no forgiving ten sovereigns?

no forgiving ten sovereigns?

Why would I? Too very bog average runs this year against what looks an average bunch of 3yos. Not sure how it is now shorter than Advertise who flogged it last start. Purely priced on Aiden/Moore hype plus 2yo form that he simply hasn't come on from.

Only positive is that it has been backed off the map and they generally know.

Why would I? Too very bog average runs this year against what looks an average bunch of 3yos. Not sure how it is now shorter than Advertise who flogged it last start. Purely priced on Aiden/Moore hype plus 2yo form that he simply hasn't come on from.

Only positive is that it has been backed off the map and they generally know.

clear fave, would have to be on back of ignore the first up run over mile and then rain affected track with strong SPs?

Self assured an exciting pacer unleashed by all-stars looking forward to overs God fanging me next week

clear fave, would have to be on back of ignore the first up run over mile and then rain affected track with strong SPs?

#noexcuses

Isn’t good enough to win on either performance as a 3yo. You can guess he suddenly improves from nowhere but from everything we have seen this year he is poison unders.

As stated - on what basis does he turn around the commonwealth cup form. Track condition is just a complete guess.

There is no VALID reason for him to be this short apart from connections.

Confusingly dominant win, not sure where it puts him in the scheme of things but instant reaction ok.

Super similar profile as last years winner probably who didn’t go on to do much. Track has been super leaders all week too.

$1.10 that will be his career best performance.

Given the betting move they obviously knew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like the jock on real gent deliberately hit the horse on the outside on the head with the whip a few times. Have seen it happen before with no consquences. interesting to see if theres a protest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back