Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

keen on Woomera in the Minilya at Carnarvon. has likely been set for this if he's not been patched together for it he should be walking in.

on at $2.60, odds will likely dictate how well he's going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scratchiest tickets still a thing?

I played powerball last night ( rarely do). Got 4 numbers which I thought would be something but apparently that’s not a payout

Yeah I got 4 numbers last time Powerball jackpotted and thought you'd at least win div 6 or whatever and get your $15 back. This time around I just picked one set of numbers and did that powerhit where you are guaranteed the Powerball. Only way you are giving to get anything back on it. Cost like $24 though so win the lowest division and still don't get your money back.

Yeah I got 4 numbers last time Powerball jackpotted and thought you'd at least win div 6 or whatever and get your $15 back. This time around I just picked one set of numbers and did that powerhit where you are guaranteed the Powerball. Only way you are giving to get anything back on it. Cost like $24 though so win the lowest division and still don't get your money back.

Do we need a lotto strategy thread?

Make it happen Chief

What price are we thinking for Mystic J this weekend?

How about $1.01 not to win the Cox Plate? WTF is it up and about already?

Who was the last horse to win it kicking off its prep in July?

Truly laughable training decision and a classic example of how to completely ruin a good horse.

If it wins handily on Saturday could be a great antepost lay for the Valley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back