Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

banana_bus

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
i vote Godolphin stable in Vic as the worst stable to bet on. strike rate very very ordinary and they keep starting short
No where near the amount of sub $2 shots that Lees sends out that get rolled. That thing has finished 15 lengths off them @ $1.35!!! Have you ever seen a Godolphin do that? When the Godilphins lose they usually get rolled by a better horse on the day.

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
No where near the amount of sub $2 shots that Lees sends out that get rolled. That thing has finished 15 lengths off them @ $1.35!!! Have you ever seen a Godolphin do that? When the Godilphins lose they usually get rolled by a better horse on the day.
the Vic Godolphins always find something better.

I think Kris Lees horses start shorter in the country cos NSW punters are dumber and like to stick to stables rather than a horses ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

take a listen to this if you got a spare 20 mins or so. Good racing corruption story especially for a few of you oldies. Surprised not more made of this by the racing industry.

I picked who "jock" was in 1 minure

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
How many Saturday's are there in the racing year when there is not a single black type race in Australia?

Top Bottom