Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

So i dont use betfair that often i backed the clippers for the championship the other day at $15 now they are $3.85 so i just thought stuff it i will cash out so now ive pressed cash out and it says ive layed the clippers... how does that work ??

$1.80 for Enable is not bad i wont be getting on but definitely will be watching

Enable shows her class with a nice win. Had to work but was always holding them at bay

Short of her best trip, ground probably a touch too firm and first race for 245 days - still easily beats Magical who was second in the Prince of Wales' and was flogging everything in Ireland.

Best horse in the world by a mile - she will walk in a third Arc if she stays right.

Does anyone know where I can find stats on a jockeys strike rate for where they sit in a race? e.g leading, off the speed, midfield, rear of the field. I am wanting to know who has the most success when riding backmarkers in Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Sky, 4 mins until the next race anywhere so they send the Bool to SR2 on a shared screen with Healsville dogs and we see adds and commentary for the next 5 mins. Race is fully completed before anything is shown on SR1.

Too Darn Hot back in the Group 1 winners circle.

Will be interesting to see if the German derby can produce anything for Melbourne spring

Too Darn Hot back in the Group 1 winners circle.

Will be interesting to see if the German derby can produce anything for Melbourne spring

L e l - that time honored Melbourne spring lead up - might produce a few for Warnambool.

Wonder whether they should have gone to the Commonwealth Cup instead with TDH - might actually be a sprinter in disguise? Does show the genuine class gap between true G1 horses and G2/G3 horses in Europe though.

leaving this without comment

Just sums up there isn't a horse in the country right now capable of repeating a high quality rating. Almost everything in that list was a once off spike where the horse was subsequently easily held by the same rivals it faced in the race it recorded its peak performance.

Also betting $1.01 that A Queen rating ends up being laughably too high.

Good to see the peoples champ still firmly ensconced in the top 10 though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back