Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you talking about the right horse mate?

Global Exchange won its last 3 before 6th in the Sydney Derby, now off to Hong Kong. Rates 95 and never even been to Geelong.
i was being sarcastic. It might rate 95 but if it stayed here it would be being destroyed by the imported class 2 horses from Europe. I have said it before and will say it again. the 3yo colts from last year are all walkers. The fillies destroyed them all year

i was being sarcastic. It might rate 95 but if it stayed here it would be being destroyed by the imported class 2 horses from Europe. I have said it before and will say it again. the 3yo colts from last year are all walkers. The fillies destroyed them all year

Well it was a weirdly specific, and hard to pick up jibe then.

But yes, you are correct on the fillies > colts, I think that's pretty straightforward.

Well it was a weirdly specific, and hard to pick up jibe then.

But yes, you are correct on the fillies > colts, I think that's pretty straightforward.
i would like to know that if you win one of those races and you qualify for the Million dollar bonus does that mean you get automatic entry into the Cox plate as well? who is to say Global Exchange doesn't come back for a free hit at the mill dollar bonus. He would get beaten 20 lengths even in an ordinary Cox plate

i would like to know that if you win one of those races and you qualify for the Million dollar bonus does that mean you get automatic entry into the Cox plate as well? who is to say Global Exchange doesn't come back for a free hit at the mill dollar bonus. He would get beaten 20 lengths even in an ordinary Cox plate

I doubt all the bonus races are also ballot free.

Sylpheed tomorrow runs in a sprint race. Has really good sprint form in better class goes well 1st up, even though its been tried as a stayer they still pull out a run fresh. At 23 bucks on the Tab way overs in my opinion

Sylpheed tomorrow runs in a sprint race. Has really good sprint form in better class goes well 1st up, even though its been tried as a stayer they still pull out a run fresh. At 23 bucks on the Tab way overs in my opinion

Will give it away if it wins this carrying 60 - is a stayer masquerading as a sprinter. Miss Vixen looks just as good a horse on raw ability and gets 3.5 kg of it - that will do me.

The one positive in the bet is that its 8 horses so perfect for longie EW betting and I think the fave is a massive lay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will give it away if it wins this carrying 60 - is a stayer masquerading as a sprinter. Miss Vixen looks just as good a horse on raw ability and gets 3.5 kg of it - that will do me.

The one positive in the bet is that its 8 horses so perfect for longie EW betting and I think the fave is a massive lay
its claiming 3 kgs. Its stakes placed over 1200m. Its a sprinter masquarading as a stayer

A few I like tomorrow
Caulfield
R7: Street Icon
R8: Soothing for the win plus quinella with Jungle Edge

Gawler
R8: Good Luck Chuck - $11 with Racquel Clark onboard 👌

A few I like tomorrow
Caulfield
R7: Street Icon
R8: Soothing for the win plus quinella with Jungle Edge

Gawler
R8: Good Luck Chuck - $11 with Racquel Clark onboard 👌

Think Soothing looks rock bottom odds - feels like people defaulting here as she is the fresh blood on the scene but she looks miles out of her depth at WFA here.

Would be surprised if one of the top 3 don't win - slight leaning to Bandipur so long as he hasn't lost a leg due to the change of trainer. Would have been keen Heart Conquered in a handicap but think he also struggles at WFA here.

Think Soothing looks rock bottom odds - feels like people defaulting here as she is the fresh blood on the scene but she looks miles out of her depth at WFA here.

Would be surprised if one of the top 3 don't win - slight leaning to Bandipur so long as he hasn't lost a leg due to the change of trainer. Would have been keen Heart Conquered in a handicap but think he also struggles at WFA here.
Kens Dream is a runner that interests me too, ex milkshake man
Goes decent fresh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back