Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t be Lindsey Smith would it? Moved into Weirs old stables and bang all his horses have become winners, no joke either. Have become a skeptic of him recently

WA’s horses are criminally underrated by the handicapper at the mid range level in VIC. Most 60-75 raters will win first up if traveled correctly. This is mainly due to the fact they are incorrectly rated in WA by the handicapper. And also Smith can train but non fashionable trainer over here.

Smith trained Plastered, Scales of Justice and was the trainer for Peters Investments crew and many top notch WA gallopers so he has carried a profile for a while

Thats everywhere., why do you think Sydney horses trial 5 or 6 times before they race. Should be a huge tax on it. that will stop them and we get better racing here.

And then Sydney floggos crack the shits when their is a Melbourne 2yo race with no 'trial form' - L E L

Just got a TAB multiplier of 1.02 .. what is even the point of it!! FU tab!

Yup I noticed they have now introduced the 1.02 and 1.08x

Also has anyone else's Sportsbet powerplays gone to complete s**t?! You used to be able to boost $1.90/$1.95 shots to even money - now the boost is a juicy 1c!!

Yup I noticed they have now introduced the 1.02 and 1.08x

Also has anyone else's Sportsbet powerplays gone to complete s**t?! You used to be able to boost $1.90/$1.95 shots to even money - now the boost is a juicy 1c!!
Yes. Actually had an odds boost go from 1.85 to 1.81 as the fixed odds price came in to 1.8 in the time it took to hit odds boost. Neds are still good (2.3 to 2.8). Beteasy are similar to sportsbet. Lads ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Actually had an odds boost go from 1.85 to 1.81 as the fixed odds price came in to 1.8 in the time it took to hit odds boost. Neds are still good (2.3 to 2.8). Beteasy are similar to sportsbet. Lads ok
ive found it depends on how much you win. I withdrew from Beteasy 3 days in a row and the boosts suddenly went from something decent to 1 percent or something stupid like that

Old mate Willie P up to his old tricks. Horse jumps clearly best from barrier 5, he restrains to worse than midfield. Finds traffic the whole way. Runs 2nd. Horse was $2.30 to $2.70 late. You wonder why he's the most hated piece of s**t jockey campaigner in history.

ive found it depends on how much you win. I withdrew from Beteasy 3 days in a row and the boosts suddenly went from something decent to 1 percent or something stupid like that
I like the multi bet boost scam beteasy have going. Multi up selections from their 140‰ markets and boost it by 5%. Much better for sports betting I suppose

I like the multi bet boost scam beteasy have going. Multi up selections from their 140‰ markets and boost it by 5%. Much better for sports betting I suppose
Ive said this before about multi betting. the percentages taken by the betting company are insane the larger the size of the multi is in legs. The fact that they give back a tiny percentage is a slap in the face!

F*** you John Rahm woke up to see him -5 and flying...cash out value to lead after round 1 was $180 i got greedy and let it ride... this morning check the leaderboard hes gone to s**t.

F*** you John Rahm woke up to see him -5 and flying...cash out value to lead after round 1 was $180 i got greedy and let it ride... this morning check the leaderboard hes gone to s**t.
Well at least you can still laugh at the dopes who took Rory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back