Racing July Daily Punt- Banana_bus vs the Hoops of Australia

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Unpopular opinion but she’s a lay most weeks if hype is anything to go by Not sure she’s absolute top line.
There is absolutely nothing coming up thats been exposed. The horses are horrible if you look at the pre post market. Avilius is 2nd favorite... hes a glorified handicapper. The 2 yos are probably the worst i can ever remember but that doesnt mean an early 3yo will come up. She is the best by default at the moment.

Castelvecchio wins the Cox ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

There is absolutely nothing coming up thats been exposed. The horses are horrible if you look at the pre post market. Avilius is 2nd favorite... hes a glorified handicapper. The 2 yos are probably the worst i can ever remember but that doesnt mean an early 3yo will come up. She is the best by default at the moment.

L e L

Avilius will kicker her head in WFA over 2000

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
And you gave me stick over calling Te Akau Shark a winning chance

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
In a Winx Cox plate
You can’t compare apples with lemons
He is a glorified handicapper and thats being kind. He would be competitive in 2 years. Pinker Pinkers and Shamus Award. Go have a look at the field last year... its ******* horrible besides winx and maybe Benbatel. He sat out the back and picked off a few slow stayers.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Already backed Te Akau Shark ante post months ago
Looking at market so much unders around!
If was going to have another bet Johannes Vermeer best value if it nominates

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
He is a glorified handicapper and thats being kind. He would be competitive in 2 years. Pinker Pinkers and Shamus Award. Go have a look at the field last year... its ******* horrible besides winx and maybe Benbatel. He sat out the back and picked off a few slow stayers.
Yes not the best field
But my point is take Winx out of that race and he( Avilius) and Benbatl would have controlled the tempo and outcome

Winx being there throws all other form out the window

Already backed Te Akau Shark ante post months ago
Looking at market so much unders around!
If was going to have another bet Johannes Vermeer best value if it nominates

Yes including TAS ;)

Go and have a look at the Ranvet and BMW - a 7th up MJ would have been gasping for air like a pack a day smoker

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Go and have a look at the Ranvet and BMW - a 7th up MJ would have been gasping for air like a pack a day smoker
Where he beat Eminent and Danzadance.... LOL both country cups horses.
And Big Duke and Rondinella in the BMW............they would get lapped in a Cox plate

Lets not forget his Australian Cup performance where he got beaten by Harlem, Shilleleah and Trap for Fools.....

if Avilius 8L defeat at WFA puts him as clearly benchmark than I’d hate to be Yankee Roses owners. A golden era missed. Could have buffering’d to Black caviar this show.

Yeah because that's the peak form we are judging him on :rolleyes:

Avilius best is panels better than anything a 3yo Yankee Rose produced and I will take any amount of money him beating MJ home on the day if they both turn up.

Who DO you like Liefzy?

Back