Racing July Daily Punt: COVID 19 - Punters 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus,how you meant to find the last 2 winners at Kal,added a bit of value to the quaddie.
i took the fave one out in the 1st leg which missed . got 2nd leg in 2 picks, made a mistake in the 3rd and got it and field in the last. Cant complain though as i didnt like the first winner anyway. \
Ive never made a mistake on a bet and won money though, cost myself thousands making the wrong mistake

And here's BIG BOI NATURE STRIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RHEEM, RHEEM, STEADY HOT AND STRONG INSTALL A RHEEM

And the odds and evens results brought to you by Farooq we always leave the house Kebabs is a jackpot. 50c rolls to the next race

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glorious Goodwood kicks off tonight with the Goodwood Cup as STRADIVARIUS goes for 5 straight. It's been pretty much downhill since his win in this last year. Having been unbeatable for nigh on 3 years he has been rolled in 4 of his last 5 and was spanked in three of those. On top of that the ground has gone against him here with the rain arriving. Having said all that, at the current $3 on Betfair I have to be on him one last time as with Gold Cup winner Subjectivist out this is a pretty ordinary field.

The Lennox looks a cracking match race between the two Godolphin gallopers Space Blues and CREATIVE FORCE. Space Blues probably just wins but Creative Force has been good to me all season and still run a stormer in the July Cup so happy to be with the 3yo again here. I honestly think they are the only two who can win so you can just back one save the other.

The Vintage Stakes is normally a really good horses race with a superb honor roll including Highland Reel. Coventry Stakes winner BERKSHIRE SHADOW goes around but plenty of unexposed types can jump out of the ground in this.

Dish licker multi tonight
R3 Mandy - Sunset Director W
R8 Warragul - Blackpool Flash W
R7 Mandy - Asher Leigh

$15.16

Glorious Goodwood kicks off tonight with the Goodwood Cup as STRADIVARIUS goes for 5 straight. It's been pretty much downhill since his win in this last year. Having been unbeatable for nigh on 3 years he has been rolled in 4 of his last 5 and was spanked in three of those. On top of that the ground has gone against him here with the rain arriving. Having said all that, at the current $3 on Betfair I have to be on him one last time as with Gold Cup winner Subjectivist out this is a pretty ordinary field.

The Lennox looks a cracking match race between the two Godolphin gallopers Space Blues and CREATIVE FORCE. Space Blues probably just wins but Creative Force has been good to me all season and still run a stormer in the July Cup so happy to be with the 3yo again here. I honestly think they are the only two who can win so you can just back one save the other.

The Vintage Stakes is normally a really good horses race with a superb honor roll including Highland Reel. Coventry Stakes winner BERKSHIRE SHADOW goes around but plenty of unexposed types can jump out of the ground in this.
I'm keen on ordinary horses winning G1s,so I'll be on Mekong at extraordinary odds.
Goes well first up.

I'm keen on ordinary horses winning G1s,so I'll be on Mekong at extraordinary odds.
Goes well first up.

Would need every single milkshake Preusker has ever produced I would have thought

Ground has improved marginally at Goodwood so we should be in the soft range for Day 2 - still some of the top chances have already come out of a couple of races.

The feature is the Sussex Stakes which looks exceptionally weak with Palace Pier squibbing it for France. Hard to go past St James Palace winner POETIC FLARE who toweled them up at Royal Ascot. The wet track might just mean we get the black figures we otherwise wouldn't.

The Oak Tree stakes for the fillies looked absolutely impossible before the rain let alone with it. I was going to be with Sacred but she has been taken out by Haggas so going with Vadream who was ok when I backed her at York and has form behind all the good 3yos in her runs before that (Alcohol Free, Mother Earth and Creative Force).

The Molecomb sees the return of dominant Sandown winner FEARBY who flogged Royal Ascot spruik horse Kaboo last time out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back