Racing July Daily Punt - Finished by 4.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the comment of the spud on SKY before nature strips race on Saturday. “He’d need to put a fair dent in these if he’s going to compete up here in Sydney town.”

******* Sydney centric campaigner. On my figures NS is already a better horse than that slow (but consistent) campaigner Redzel.

Redzel is a campaigner indeed.

What was that cat that iluvparis kept rating and I kept potting and it kept getting beat?

Oh yes, SHEICAT.

Ah, memories...

That's Group 1 winner SHEICAT to you! Should be in the hall of fame for winning an Australian G1 with one of the world's great anchors on board too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'd still be giving nature strip a spot. easily deserving given the expected field, am expecting him to be up towards the top of market come race day too. i didn't dislike his last start as much as first glance either.

i'd still be giving nature strip a spot. easily deserving given the expected field, am expecting him to be up towards the top of market come race day too. i didn't dislike his last start as much as first glance either.

Given the relative dearth of options I think he will end up with a spot. Think he will be in the bottom half of the market come race day though, certainly double figures

Don't think there's much doubt on the times and it way NS wins has Gp 1 talent, that's been obvious since about start 3.

The issue is how well it can handle the high pressure of a strong Gp 1 over 1200m where there's a bunch of others who want to take it on. Despite the magic 'Bool sand I wouldn't be offering it a slot until it showed something more at Group level than a weak unplaced run in an ordinary Adelaide Gp 2 over 1200

Another member of the golden generation is gone with the passing of Strategic. One of the greatest beats in a slipper

Bussitin's first starter apparently goes pretty well in the first today at Sale.

Hammered late to no avail.

I'll chase on FIRST CRUSH in the Grafton Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back