July Daily Punt - Winter Is Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't let him suck you in Liefs!!

I feel like this is pretty much a free shot at the stumps for Paris lol

Quiet you or I'll demand my 2k back

Last edited:
Don't let him suck you in Liefs!!

I feel like this is pretty much a free shot at the stumps for Paris lol

Yeah I knew it was bad I think a good line would be about 1.70 but hey only a MC f4. Also Winx will do 3 of 4 lead up races in NSW 2x G2's and Chipping a norton from memory meaning it probably avoids all the good horses so she's basically a certainty to be undefeated until the underwood.

I usually avoid taking on futures betting but i am interested in the $7 Yankee Rose in the Golden Rose to be run in September

Took it last week.

Of the exposed 2yo crop, the two imo that would worry Yankee Rose the most would be the BD quinella, who won't be there. Capitalist is a total pro, but I'm sceptical at how much he can improve given how polished he seemed as a two year old. Van Dyke has always stated that she will be better as a 3yo, three trials and then into the 1400m fresh she should be favourite at present.

$2.80 for Winx to win the Coxy?? **** SB are thieves. 365 still offering $3.50 money back guaranteed even if she doesn't run. Hawks/Winx double @ 13's....yes please.

Well that's just not accurate. Bets are refunded only if your selected runner is not in the first set of nominations.

Well that's just not accurate. Bets are refunded only if your selected runner is not in the first set of nominations.

My apologies. You're correct. Didn't read rest of fine print properly as it doesn't fit on phone screen. Presumed it differently. Thought it was too good to be true:D

Sussex Stakes from Glorious Goodwood tonight

One of the great races of the European flat season.

I declared The Gurkha was a moral beaten at Royal Ascot when Galileo Gold got first run. Getting to test that theory tonight - happy to take the $3 currently on offer (although always a little concerned when Paddy Power are top price an Aiden horse). Would be staggered if won of the 3yo's doesn't win and no surprise if they run the trifecta.

Cant believe you are arguing about taking 2.80 about a horse in the Cox Plate in July! You dont know the field , you dont know the track condition, you dont know what barrier its drawn, you dont know the track bias, you dont know if the horse has come up in the preparation.
I remember one year they had a horse who was trained by Brian Mayfield Smith whos name i forget about 10 dollars in the Cox plate 6 months out after winning a couple of mid weekers. The horse ended up a class 3 horse in Jim leeks stable struggling to win a country race.
its hard enough to win betting on the day let alone 3 months out!!
Don't forget Waller might not accept and screw you over completely!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyone's thoughts on the track tomorrow at Caulfield with the rail being back in the true position. Will it suit those on speed, just off it or the back markers? How has it played in the past when the rail is back in true?

What's everyone's thoughts on the track tomorrow at Caulfield with the rail being back in the true position. Will it suit those on speed, just off it or the back markers? How has it played in the past when the rail is back in true?

Leaders early, moving off the rail late. Hard to forecast with rain at any track though.

Should be fair mate, Caulfield seems to be the most punter friendly city track these days.

As for the Cox Plate I can see it being a Winx barrier trial.

Unless we unveil a super talent locally (including NZ) then with the Emirates now 2000m and similar ballpark prizemoney, any semi-decent inter (especially Euros) will go to Flemington over the Valley.

Xtravagant probably only exposed local who could have the talent, even he has to prove himself in Aus first as well.

As for the Cox Plate I can see it being a Winx barrier trial.

Unless we unveil a super talent locally (including NZ) then with the Emirates now 2000m and similar ballpark prizemoney, any semi-decent inter (especially Euros) will go to Flemington over the Valley.

Xtravagant probably only exposed local who could have the talent, even he has to prove himself in Aus first as well.

At least they are giving him a chance this time, already here in Aus and trailing at Caulfield in a week or so.

Learnt their lessons it appears.

Thought it was a nice trial of El Divino (Winxs half brother) this moring.

whats everyone like today?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back