Racing July Daily Thread: Me Love Yulong Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the lazy four classics to be held in Europe over the weekend

Epsom Derby - the blue riband of the European turf thankfully is held at its iconic home. This looks a pretty weak renewal, possibly COVID impacted and shapes to me like the 2013 edition where the Guineas winner (Dawn Approach) looked the only class runner but didn't get the trip. I think that will be the same for Kameko here who will end up being the best horse out of the race. Plenty of hype around English King but I never really rate the Lingfield Derby trial (although did produce the winner last year for the first time in yonks). That leaves me playing Aiden lotto and while Moore has chosen Mogul he was dead set awful at Royal Ascot and I can't have him off that. Moore has been wrong plenty of times before and I hope he is again and RUSSIAN EMPEROR can get the chocolates for Atlantic Jewel. Looked every inch a stayer at Royal Ascot and looks a nice value bet at 6/1.

Epsom Oaks - match race here between FRANKLY DARLING and Love who bolted in the 1000 Guineas. Frankly Darling looks much the more likely stayer to me and at the relative prices I just have to be with her.

French Derby - a much less testing version over only 2000m at the flat Chantilly. That makes the Guineas-Derby double much more dobale and gives VICTOR LUDORUM every chance of doing the double (he'd have buckleys of getting 2400 at Epsom).

French Oaks - ALPINE SNOW looked every inch a superstar in demolishing the Coronation Stakes field at Royal Ascot. I can't believe she isn't odds on and I expect her to do a similar demolition job here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never want to be on something leading on the rail down the straight at flemington

That was impressive
They really walked early there.
problem is no pattern to be attained from the race.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Cherry tortini proves it’s very good today??? Not in Harbour views league.

I'm glad Lord Belverdere got that on the line as I backed that cat Alfarris last week and not today.

Felt like that entire field was looking for the milk in the last 200

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Good old terry crapping on about best named horse of the day (wife free zone at Echuca). How about calling the correct name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back