Racing July Daily Thread: Me Love Yulong Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2004
Lilliput
AFL Club
West Coast
The issue of tipsters worth following came up earlier in the year. Betstalker follows a few of the prominent tipsters who put out free bets. Asgari came out on top of those he followed. By popular request of Bigfooty Punting Board, he’s added Hutchy and Deane Lester to his stable of tipsters followed. It’ll be interesting to see how the year plays out.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Corona ruined a good match race between nature strip and baatash

An Aussie trainer is looking at buying le don do vie for the Melbourne cup this year running in race 6 goodwood
Over 1000m not sure nature strip would get close. Missed the last race, how’d it go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
My girl 🔔 looked great in her trial
Mister Sea Wolf hard held will be worth a bet early spring before too many big guns come back firing

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
The issue of tipsters worth following came up earlier in the year. Betstalker follows a few of the prominent tipsters who put out free bets. Asgari came out on top of those he followed. By popular request of Bigfooty Punting Board, he’s added Hutchy and Deane Lester to his stable of tipsters followed. It’ll be interesting to see how the year plays out.

I don’t know why but I cannot stand that Ben Asgari bloke

Has a real punchable mug too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back