Racing July Daily Thread: Me Love Yulong Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or perhaps you can move you criticisms and conjectures onto this mug punter

Pretty simple that maybe the rules/suspensions need changing.
Can't complain about the process which has been applied.

Pretty simple that maybe the rules/suspensions need changing.
Can't complain about the process which has been applied.

They could have done it under the existing rules just by labelling it reckless or dangerous. Will be interesting if they release the full findings as to why they concluded it wasn't.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Andy’s missus doesn’t seem to happy
431C040A-2F09-4EF2-9CEB-4CE98B0A2AB7.png

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Teach us oh great one.
Well to tag just type @ and then start typing the username. A list will appear for you ☺️
it works the same on most social media sites.
should help when you’re trying to tag friends in that latest ACA story about dodgy tradies

Well to tag just type @ and then start typing the username. A list will appear for you ☺
should help when you’re trying to tag friends in that latest ACA story about dodgy tradies

I hate when those dodgy lebanese tradies start making our kids fat.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Well to tag just type @ and then start typing the username. A list will appear for you ☺
You got a racing tip or just here to moral grandstand. Step up to the plate Timmy.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I mean you came in and spoke like we’d spoken before...
It’s all a bit weird. at least my discussion was on topic, not just some weird stalking potshot
Ha ha. I kinda read other forums and when you post all the time. Forget it. Stay safe and have a good day.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
What are your thoughts on the correct penalty after viewing all angles including the head on?
Same as what I’d said earlier, If up to me a year. But knowing that’s not a real answer, I thought they’d give him 3 months

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
What did you think of the head on?
Same as I thought from the side. Initially he had a run. The run closed off, which meant his contact was going to be a lot worse.
there was always going to be some contact.
there was also a gap on the fence from memory that had a lot more room, but wasnt taken because of the track bias (I may be remember the fence gap incorrectly though)

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Decision not unexpected IMO but this is the part that annoys me:

"When handing down the penalty, Birch told Bowman “a matter such as this would attract a penalty of three-months” before rubbing the jockey out until September 11.

Birch told the hearing Bowman’s “race riding record, the contribution of the horse (Mr Colourful) racing forward of you and the time of year” were all factors in stewards handing down their six week penalty."

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Decision not unexpected IMO but this is the part that annoys me:

"When handing down the penalty, Birch told Bowman “a matter such as this would attract a penalty of three-months” before rubbing the jockey out until September 11.

Birch told the hearing Bowman’s “race riding record, the contribution of the horse (Mr Colourful) racing forward of you and the time of year” were all factors in stewards handing down their six week penalty."
It’s realistically no different to afl when they hand stuff down.
They manufacture the outcome. Same stuff the AFL does with suspensions around finals time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back