Racing July Daily Thread - Where the first starts whilst you're still in bed

Remove this Banner Ad

No Betfair today

110egwm.png

checked forecast for belmont today, good 4 no rain for last 72 hours 1-5mm projected, ok i'll spec a couple at 5.30 in the morning. no rain in northern suburbs..... 37mm in 15 mins Heavy 8 belmont.

no betfair either, something is telling me not to have another bet from here.

Decent day for Nathan McPherson. 2 horses in training, 2 winners. Eurack looks capable.

This is a point worth highlighting. Not only does Eurack look exceptional but the job he's done rebuilding the other one is equally as impressive. I don't know anything about him but on the basis of those two I'll be paying close attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a point worth highlighting. Not only does Eurack look exceptional but the job he's done rebuilding the other one is equally as impressive. I don't know anything about him but on the basis of those two I'll be paying close attention.
Only a young bloke too. Looked 25 in an interview on ch78 today

I agree with the above comment on the premise that anyone can have a good one, and add that consistency in performance of the horses and again agree with the quoted post that improving them is where the money is made.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back