Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

My starting point is, if you have the colour white on you're jumper, get used to wearing white shorts, particularly against those teams that have no white at all.
Perhaps a new CEO can put the heat on those whose uniforms clash with one another. We know who clash with who. It's time to have incentives to wearing alternative strips.
For 5 years, teams do deals with each other to decide who wears the alternative strip every time they play each other over that period, regardless of whether it's a home or away game.
The incentive is that the team wearing the alternative will host most of those games over the 5 year period.
Say the Magpies do a deal to wear their alternative against Carlton, they might have game every year against the Blues, whilst the Blues may only get 2 or 3. The bottom line is Collingwood will have the bulk of the home games between the two.
Just another suggestion to throw into the melting pot.

I think the afl should make teams have the front and back of the guernseys the same base colour.

Just seeing shots of the gws-essendon game.

If you went off the front, I think essendon in their clash is logical. However it'd be an unmitigated disaster due to the orange back on gws guernsey.

So yes, they have the best for the circumstances. However, if gws had say a charcoal back so it matched the front moreso. We'd get essendon in their clash guernsey and it'd be better.

I think the afl should make teams have the front and back of the guernseys the same base colour.

Just seeing shots of the gws-essendon game.

If you went off the front, I think essendon in their clash is logical. However it'd be an unmitigated disaster due to the orange back on gws guernsey.

So yes, they have the best for the circumstances. However, if gws had say a charcoal back so it matched the front moreso. We'd get essendon in their clash guernsey and it'd be better.
Why don't GWS go to their charcoal kit full time at home? It is such a good strip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood could have been nice and given Port an opportunity to wear the prison bars, if they could beat us 😂😂

But that’s probably a bit unfair, maybe at this years Grand Final we can have Eddie v Kochie in a jumper on a pole match. Whoever wins owns the black and white 😂😂
As much as I did enjoy this post (and the visual of kochie and Eddie going full Hardy boys in a TLC match) they aren’t asking for nor ever getting rights to black and white, their asking for it for a showdown match. Just let them have it and everyone moves on.

View attachment 1468742In a game where Richmond are wearing mainly yellow I would have thought the umpires could have worn green or orange, but no… they wear dark shorts and Port Adelaide teal shirts.
Yeah that was a bizarre one, in their defence the usual green kit does clash with Richmond’s yellow, but a red or white shirt would have made a lot more sense.

Collingwood could have been nice and given Port an opportunity to wear the prison bars, if they could beat us 😂😂

But that’s probably a bit unfair, maybe at this years Grand Final we can have Eddie v Kochie in a jumper on a pole match. Whoever wins owns the black and white 😂😂
You did, They did, You reneged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back