Discussion Jumper decisions that have been influenced by on-field results

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the 'never surrender' jumper (I did not know it was called that) a lot, but feel like it needs a bit more orange.
I think some thin orange stripes down the sides and orange cuffs/collar would look good.

Last year's training jumper. Straight inverse for the away/clash (basically what they have now) and they've got themselves a great set of jumpers.

IMG_4877 2.jpg

The red bulldogs clash i think i can recall that being pulled coz of bad results?
Just looked into their stats with the red jumper - they went winless (0-5) over 3 seasons with it before they binned it after 2015. It's a shame because I thought it was a nice and effective clash jumper.
1630997561578.png

Just an idea I had for a black-based Crusader. Probably more suitable as a home kit.

View attachment 1223381
Way ahead of ya hahaha, infinitely better than the tripanel

Just looked into their stats with the red jumper - they went winless (0-5) over 3 seasons with it before they binned it after 2015. It's a shame because I thought it was a nice and effective clash jumper.
View attachment 1228678
They wore red shorts with it too? That looks insane, love it

Way ahead of ya hahaha, infinitely better than the tripanel
Wow yeah I was gonna say surely I couldn't have been the only person to make a dark-based Crusader before. Looks much stronger as a home kit than the OG Crusader. And while it might not have the history that the tri-panel has behind it, it's certainly a lot more expressive of the Saints identity.

View attachment 1228678
I personally loved the kit. The 'red' of the jumper was a bit off, and perhaps the red shorts were a bit too much, but otherwise I'd wish they brought this back as just another alternate to wear away.

They wore red shorts with it too? That looks insane, love it
I personally loved the kit. The 'red' of the jumper was a bit off, and perhaps the red shorts were a bit too much, but otherwise I'd wish they brought this back as just another alternate to wear away.

They did also test it out with white shorts in 2015. I think having both options would be good if they ever brought it back in the future.
And I agree the red they used seems a bit pink? Would look even better if they had picked the right shade

1631018714932.png

They did also test it out with white shorts in 2015. I think having both options would be good if they ever brought it back in the future.
And I agree the red they used seems a bit pink? Would look even better if they had picked the right shade

View attachment 1229062
Always thought they should try something like this.

bulldogs-kits.png

My rationale on the bars is the should use them in the order blue, red, white instead of just swapping the colours.

Wow yeah I was gonna say surely I couldn't have been the only person to make a dark-based Crusader before. Looks much stronger as a home kit than the OG Crusader. And while it might not have the history that the tri-panel has behind it, it's certainly a lot more expressive of the Saints identity.
Red Back crusader would be nicer.

st-kilda-crusader-2020.png

What red is this? This should be SUNS red
Regular St Kilda red isn't it.

The Suns red is slightly brighter isn't it. Again it's probably meant to be the same and is just the result of the manufacturers / materials. I know the Suns blue is meant to be lighter than Royal Blue.

This is what I have for Gold Coast.

gold-coast-kits.png

I think most teams should follow Adelaide's lead and have at least two other alternate jumpers that are compatible with white shorts.
Red Back crusader would be nicer.

View attachment 1229300
I tend to think darker kits are usually better suited as home kits, but that looks great as an away/clash kit. Only problem with making that a home kit is it looks rather similar to Sydney's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back