Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good... but I doubt Port Adelaide would be impressed. It is bordering on Prison Bar territory
I'm fine with North doing that, Only if Port get the Prison Bars permanently ;)

hey guys i was just mucking around on paint. whipped this up on my laptop. Never done this before so look past the dodgey colours and quality of it.
Someone could have a go at doing it properly. View attachment 267248
I hope you dont mind mate I had a quick go on Shop...
Untitled-1_zpspwoor0is.png

And because I couldnt resist :p
Untitled-2_zps9oj7szgq.png

Bryce_Jersey17 that first one is sensational.
That should replace the home jumper - one of the best.

While you're here Baz can you please do a mock up of St Kilda's hot cross bun with the Saints' 2007 sponsors on the front and back?

Vodafone on the front and Bill Express on the back with Skins as the apparel partner.

Cheers.
I swear you've asked for this many times before?

Bryce_Jersey17 that first one is sensational.
That should replace the home jumper - one of the best.

I swear you've asked for this many times before?

I've asked twice before.

One was made up and disappeared for some reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two far left ones are my favourite.

The only issue is that logo. I think the idea is smart, I like the basic premise, and no s**t it's a big improvement, but in a weird way the current GC seems a little more fitting to the area and demographic of the place.

I think any monogram that comes out now should also be ultra unique. Being in a circle, the actual initials themselves could be anything. The words just complicate it on the jumper, so I'd keep the wordmark to other merchandise. If you remove the circle though you end up losing the structure and rigidity (which you need). I just think the current look would end up being blurry from even a mid-shot (ie the ones you get of packs).

I like the top middle, and bottom middle designs.

While you're here Baz can you please do a mock up of St Kilda's hot cross bun with the Saints' 2007 sponsors on the front and back?

Vodafone on the front and Bill Express on the back with Skins as the apparel partner.

Cheers.
Like this? Unfortunately I couldn't find all the sponsor vectors.

vyYwacD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back