Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow jumper with red shorts would work and keeps to the lifesaver theme.
If it's a clash jumper, it can't be red, because that's the colour that they're trying to not clash with. Kind of defeats the purpose :p

GC just have ******* ugly colours.

Even if you apply it to a tried and tested traditional Aussie Rules design, and ignore the fact it exists elsewhere and it's boring, the jumper still looks naff.

The Giants actually look pretty cool with hoops, stripes, sashes, and even Bulldogs-dual strips.

Hi Guru's,
I'm looking for some inspiration around a Brisbane Lions "Pre-season" Guernsey. Send me your thoughts/mock ups...

We saw some clubs use these in 2016 (Richmond, Port Adelaide & St.Kilda).

Cheers
I have something if you want it. I'm doing 2 versions of this design seeing as you can fancy it however you want. Not sure on the FFC monogram rules though so I've added a lion design to it. It is based off the Bears jumper and features the Brisbane palette.
YcieJc9.png
hPjGbML.png

I have something if you want it. I'm doing 2 versions of this design seeing as you can fancy it however you want. Not sure on the FFC monogram rules though so I've added a lion design to it. It is based off the Bears jumper and features the Brisbane palette.
YcieJc9.png
hPjGbML.png
Try Tucking the lion in where the FFC is to clean it up?

Yeah that looks great.

Only other suggestion would be to bring up the V so the AFL and sponsors logo sits inside of it (I just think that looks better, personally)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it Klim, but I've always loved clubs doing silly, if not tacky pre season jumpers (it's what it's all about)

They are no fun

What's February without the 9 point super goal, bad jumpers and the warm night on your skin?

I think there's a place for decent but experimental jumpers in the pre-season. Some designs look cool but they're not something you'd really want your club to permanently take up as a clash – the St Kilda Stickman is the perfect example. It still respects the history of the club and it quite simply looks cool, it's something different, but it's a few cuts below the two or three more suitable/classier/more respectable clash jumpers the Saints have gone with.

Ie the Collingwood swooping pie, Melbourne's monograms, the teal Port jumper are all experiments that don't look tacky and lame AF but are things most supporters wouldn't really like to see in the competitive season.

Potential inverted colours Sydney away jumper:

View attachment 289661
If you're keen on a white Sydney jumper that keeps the full yoke design, I suggest simply making the back white and using white shorts. A fully-white jumper with red on the front like that looks a lot more unbalanced than the fully-red with white front used IRL
atoy69_th.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back