Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a predominately gold home kit for the Suns (gold jumper, blue/red shorts and socks)? I like what Dylan8 suggested - a gold and blue clash kit similar to Arsenal - but a gold home kit would be fairly unique to the league as they would be only second to Hawthorn. It would have to be two-colour though, no gold/blue/red rubbish. Imagine a stadium full of gold if they start getting decent crowds.

NBA-Finals-Warriors-vs.-Cavaliers.jpg

I know gold and blue might look like West Coast in the yellow peril, but I wouldn't mind. Plenty of teams have the same or similar colours. A gold home jumper would also mean the opposition can wear their home kit in most cases, plus Gold Coast would barely ever clash with another team when playing away.

Last edited:
What about a predominately gold home kit for the Suns (gold jumper, blue/red shorts and socks)? I like what Dylan8 suggested - a gold and blue clash kit similar to Arsenal - but a gold home kit would be fairly unique to the league as they would be only second to Hawthorn. It would have to be two-colour though, no gold/blue/red rubbish. Imagine a stadium full of gold if they start getting decent crowds.

I know gold and blue might look like West Coast in the yellow peril, but I wouldn't mind. Plenty of teams have the same or similar colours. A gold home jumper would also mean the opposition can wear their home kit in most cases, plus Gold Coast would barely ever clash with another team when playing away.
How would this go as a gold coast yellow jumper? gold coast away.png

Something like this?
upload_2016-9-17_16-5-31.png

I had the removal of the blue from the Gold Coast colour as an idea before. The main thing was to use the lifesaver image as the image of the Suns.

7UqKTPX.jpg

This is the design that I have on my Football Jumper Designs page.

Potential inverted colours Sydney away jumper:

View attachment 289661

If you're keen on a white Sydney jumper that keeps the full yoke design, I suggest simply making the back white and using white shorts. A fully-white jumper with red on the front like that looks a lot more unbalanced than the fully-red with white front used IRL
atoy69_th.png
The idea would be to create a jumper that was very South Melbourne like to make the old South Melbourne supports happy. The old South Melbourne jumper was white with a red V. Using the Swans logo in a design like the old South Melbourne jumper will make many people happy. So here is my design.

sxpbNTN.jpg

I reckon that the main issue with the current eagle logo on the jumper isn't so much the logo design (although it could probably do with an upgrade), but the use of ochre/white instead of keeping to a yellow/blue colour scheme.

I've done;
  • a home with all the ochre/white bits in yellow
  • an away with a slightly modified neck
  • and a clash with a more modified neck that goes down to where the current eagle logo's neck ends.

View attachment 284073
View attachment 284074
View attachment 284067

Meh there's more issues for the AFL and the Eagles' clash is their biggest drama. Jumpers are passable.

Great update for WC. A more stylised design goes back to their roots and fixes the unbalanced effort they have now.

The West Coast jumper would work better with a logo that is designed to fit into the space between the wings. I have used a Eagle Head design by someone on this site that is an extension on the former logo.

The club should have one set of colours for themselves and their supporters to wear. What better two to pick from than the two that have been worn to their three premierships, royal blue and gold.

Ob6Tpwu.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found this while I was going through organising my folders, and didn't post it for some reason. It's a bit different so I probably wasn't a fan of it when I made it originally.
XmvpEtB.png

I just made a new version with the red and yellow swapped to make it more St. Kilda and less richmond.
hOtK1FE.png

Found this while I was going through organising my folders, and didn't post it for some reason. It's a bit different so I probably wasn't a fan of it when I made it originally.
XmvpEtB.png

I just made a new version with the red and yellow swapped to make it more St. Kilda and less richmond.
hOtK1FE.png
I like that red one, might even be better without any yellow, with red where the yellow lines are.

That said, I don't think it's the kind of jumper they should go for IRL.

XmvpEtB.png

hOtK1FE.png
Don't mind the new BLK collar. If they fixed the faded issue they would be pretty nice in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back