Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
To be fair we wore it a lot more this year than we have any other year.

And btw I love this board for always jumping down anyone's throat when it's suggested that Collingwood don't have an effective clash jumper. It's genuinely one of the best in the league.
But it doesn't punish them enough for, you know, being Collingwood.

pOleK

Professional Couch Observer
Oct 27, 2014
Tbar
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Atlanta Hawks
Know it's not 2017, but was just wondering if someone with spare time would be able to do a mock-up Brisbane jumper with the New Balance logo. Contract with BLK ends next year and with New Balance being an official partner of the Lions, have a sneaky feeling we might have a new jumper sponsor for 2018.

Know it's not 2017, but was just wondering if someone with spare time would be able to do a mock-up Brisbane jumper with the New Balance logo. Contract with BLK ends next year and with New Balance being an official partner of the Lions, have a sneaky feeling we might have a new jumper sponsor for 2018.
Do you know how long they've been a partner for? Is it a new thing?

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah the argy bargy at Collingwood should definitely be about them wearing it, not it's existance.

I'd have them wearing it every time they wear white shorts. The black guernsey white shorts combo is the worst in their kit bag, even once is too often.
Yeah I hate the black jumper and white shorts.

To be fair, it might just be for runners and boots. Adidas still sponsor Collingwood too.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I honestly like the black jumper with white shorts... then again I like white shorts in general.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Charcoal back looks way stronger, anyway.
8OH4bpL.png
j6q3rL2.png
This should be their jumper. It's awesome. Simple, effective, strong.

Jan 29, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
I'd love to see blue replace charcoal in the GWS jumpers, the below jumper with orange instead of the charcoal could look cool.

54912-greater-western-sydney-giants-2016-mens-grey-training-guernsey-2000.jpg
A few people have mocked that up before. The orange and sky blue on its own looks horrible, it needs that charcoal in there to balance it out

Funny, I think the colour swap on the logo is they key to making it work.
I guess I feel like without the original logo the sun's main colour (red) is kind of absent so it doesn't feel very 'suns' to me. I know it has a big GC monogram on the front of it but from afar or at a glance it could just look like a training jumper for any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back