Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide
Home: Worn Home Vs Everyone.

Adelaide Home.png
Away: Worn Away vs Brisbane, Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Sydney, West Coast, Western Bulldogs.
Adelaide Away.png
Clash: Worn vs Away Carlton, Essendon, GWS, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Richmond, St. Kilda.

Adelaide Clash.png

Last edited:

Brisbane
Home: Worn Home vs Everyone

Brisbane Home.png
Away: Worn Away vs Fremantle, GWS, Sydney, Western Bulldogs.
Brisbane Away.png
Victoria: Worn Away vs Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Geelong, Hawthorn, Melbourne, North Melbourne, Richmond, St. Kilda.
Brisbane Victoria.png
Clash: Worn Away vs Adelaide, Gold Coast, Port Adelaide, West Coast.
Brisbane Interstate-Clash.png

Last edited:
How tf do people use Paint? It's SO hard!!
emoji24.png

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
how is paint so hard?? its so easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How tf do people use Paint? It's SO hard!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
They use it because it's free and comes pre-installed. The real question is why haven't Microsoft added some minor improvements to make it a little better in a more hi-res world. Does Paint have any anti-aliasing capability yet?

Not everyone can afford or even want to use professional grade products like Photoshop and Illustrator. Hell I use Fireworks because it's simpler and more tailored to the work I am generally doing. I started with the El_Scorcho Photoshop Template converted it to Fireworks format because that is the program I'm most familiar with and have just been adding design elements to it ever since. I think the only common element I'm now missing is the Eagles Wing Design.

Last edited:
They use it because it's free and comes pre-installed. The real question is why haven't Microsoft added some minor improvements to make it a little better in a more hi-res world. Does Paint have any anti-aliasing capability yet?

Not everyone can afford or even want to use professional grade products like Photoshop and Illustrator. Hell I use Fireworks because it's simpler and more tailored to the work I am generally doing. I started with the El_Scorcho Illustrator Template converted it to Fireworks format because that is the program I'm most familiar with and have just been adding design elements to it ever since. I think the only common element I'm now missing is the Eagles Wing Design.

I design on my school laptop. The school pays for my Photoshop! hahaha :D

have the file sizes changed? I decided to upload a rare (haha) design, but now apparently my template file it too large? :(

This is actually a corker, do you have the blank one? Cheers!

Go for it. As far as I'm concerned Paint is the way most young ones get involved in jumper designs and then transition onto higher quality programmes. And just like how we have so many on here sharing their templates and skills to help others, I'll do my bit and provide my templates for the board too. Design on!

upload_2017-4-21_13-5-50.png

Go for it. As far as I'm concerned Paint is the way most young ones get involved in jumper designs and then transition onto higher quality programmes. And just like how we have so many on here sharing their templates and skills to help others, I'll do my bit and provide my templates for the board too. Design on!

View attachment 360280
What elements do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back