Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally worked the path tool to crate the Melbourne home, complete with infuriating sponsors box:

View attachment 528745
A couple tips.
1. Shading is a little too dark still
2. Make the cuffs the same colour as the red beside them so that they blend in more.

Can I see a red based version aCunningPlan?

Love to see what a regular non sleeved guernsey would look like.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I was pretty stoked when my first draft came out the way it did. As pointed out my inspiration was the West German kit with the old SANFL umpires top. I love how the red, gold and blue match well with the white jumper, it is unique but the SA coast line is clear for all to see.

I slightly altered the back of the jumper, spacing out the stripes so the front of the jumper flowed more seamlessly onto the back.

I also made the red jumper as requested and honestly I think it looks great too, with strong overtones of the Croweaters jumper without actually being a ripoff in anyway. I feel this jumper would work well as the away Showdown jumper for the Crows, and maybe against Collingwood to avoid the navy and white confusion of the white jumper.

I had a crack at a Navy based one too and it just looked like the Melbourne Hawks merger jumper.

I am very tempted to submit this to the club but I honestly dont know the most impactful way to submit it. Just sending an email to the club I feel goes nowhere.

upload_2018-7-18_10-45-14.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I was pretty stoked when my first draft came out the way it did. As pointed out my inspiration was the West German kit with the old SANFL umpires top. I love how the red, gold and blue match well with the white jumper, it is unique but the SA coast line is clear for all to see.

I slightly altered the back of the jumper, spacing out the stripes so the front of the jumper flowed more seamlessly onto the back.

I also made the red jumper as requested and honestly I think it looks great too, with strong overtones of the Croweaters jumper without actually being a ripoff in anyway. I feel this jumper would work well as the away Showdown jumper for the Crows, and maybe against Collingwood to avoid the navy and white confusion of the white jumper.

I had a crack at a Navy based one too and it just looked like the Melbourne Hawks merger jumper.

I am very tempted to submit this to the club but I honestly dont know the most impactful way to submit it. Just sending an email to the club I feel goes nowhere.

They're both brilliant. Excellent work :thumbsu:

Yeah the red is awesome, would buy one of either of these if they brought them out. The only issue I have is that the yellow is on top of the red on the white jumper, which is the wrong hoop order.

Yeah the red is awesome, would buy one of either of these if they brought them out. The only issue I have is that the yellow is on top of the red on the white jumper, which is the wrong hoop order.
Can confirm. Swap the hoop colours around please! Worth emailing the club, media outlets, 5AA, triple M.. Roo and bickley/rowey might end up seeing them.
Also think the red one's back needs to be cleaner.. no hoops extended around.

Last edited:
Here ya go mate
(Credit to aCunningPlan)
View attachment 528982
looks like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back