Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well be China's jumper :D
Zhang_AFLAsia_Player1_0505.jpg

Be the perfect home kit. Looks bloody good exile.
thanks mate! would hope the club to eventually move away from the logo on the front, so maybe something like this instead?
either way, looks a bit more unique compared to what we've got currently.

GCSUNS_01_HOME_3.png

Ever since Melbourne introduced the new logo in 2016 I have not grown to like it. It puts us out to be the club of Melbourne instead of the Demons. I want to see the old logo re-introduced.
Melbourne
Home: Worn Home vs Everyone.
Away: Worn Away vs Collingwood, Geelong, Gold Coast, GWS, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Richmond, Sydney, Western Bulldogs.
Clash: Worn Away vs Worn Away vs Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Fremantle, Port Adelaide, St. Kilda, West Coast.
Preseason: Worn During Preseason. Could Also Be A Training Jumper.
Dees.png

Ever since Melbourne introduced the new logo in 2016 I have not grown to like it. It puts us out to be the club of Melbourne instead of the Demons. I want to see the old logo re-introduced.
Melbourne
Home: Worn Home vs Everyone.
Away: Worn Away vs Collingwood, Geelong, Gold Coast, GWS, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Richmond, Sydney, Western Bulldogs.
Clash: Worn Away vs Worn Away vs Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Fremantle, Port Adelaide, St. Kilda, West Coast.
Preseason: Worn During Preseason. Could Also Be A Training Jumper.
View attachment 542882
I'd love to see that demon incorporated onto the current shield. Would look awesome I reckon.

This is a decent example of a solid secondary logo that can be used for I guess more kid's merchandise, that sort of thing.

The Melbourne logo isn't bad, pretty simple, but it's been ripped off by Casey and Glenelg so it's gotten that sort of template look to it now.

I like the idea of them focusing on being 'Melbourne' though. Red socks, simple jumper, wearing that classic jumper as much as possible. It's a *in great set of colours and an awesome strip and even now they aren't trading off the fact they're the oldest professional sports club in the world...

This is a decent example of a solid secondary logo that can be used for I guess more kid's merchandise, that sort of thing.

The Melbourne logo isn't bad, pretty simple, but it's been ripped off by Casey and Glenelg so it's gotten that sort of template look to it now.

I like the idea of them focusing on being 'Melbourne' though. Red socks, simple jumper, wearing that classic jumper as much as possible. It's a ****in great set of colours and an awesome strip and even now they aren't trading off the fact they're the oldest professional sports club in the world...
Casey is Melbournes Reserve Team

xiig7nG.jpg

Here is my idea for the Gold Coast jumper and logo. The colours are Gold and Red. The logo is a traditional sun shape with GC in the middle. The gold sides on the jumper are expanded to come onto the shoulders of the jumper. The clash jumper is the reverse of the home jumper with gold shorts.

xiig7nG.jpg

Here is my idea for the Gold Coast jumper and logo. The colours are Gold and Red. The logo is a traditional sun shape with GC in the middle. The gold sides on the jumper are expanded to come onto the shoulders of the jumper. The clash jumper is the reverse of the home jumper with gold shorts.
I love the wide side panels, reminds me a bit of East Fremantle.
470637pFG.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VpqHK7w.jpg

Don't know why people want the all gold socks back. They were said to be changed because they made the players look like they had chicken legs. The hooped socks are more traditional for Hawthorn, wearing them from 1950 to 1988 and from 1997 onwards. The all gold back use to be something I wanted back, but now I like the stripes on the back like we had them in 2013 and 2014. The jumpers looked more Hawthorn that way and could not be mistaken for a Sandingham jumper as seen from the back.

VpqHK7w.jpg

Don't know why people want the all gold socks back. They were said to be changed because they made the players look like they had chicken legs. The hooped socks are more traditional for Hawthorn, wearing them from 1950 to 1988 and from 1997 onwards. The all gold back use to be something I wanted back, but now I like the stripes on the back like we had them in 2013 and 2014. The jumpers looked more Hawthorn that way and could not be mistaken for a Sandingham jumper as seen from the back.
I still prefer the stripes going all the way on the back and the white number box.

I still prefer the stripes going all the way on the back and the white number box.
The more I look at that, the worse it gets. The current setup with a yellow space for brown numbers looks so clean, you could never get that with the number panel. Adding two more unnecessary colours to the guernsey.

The more I look at that, the worse it gets. The current setup with a yellow space for brown numbers looks so clean, you could never get that with the number panel. Adding two more unnecessary colours to the guernsey.
I see your point I just think the number box differentiates Hawthorn's stripes from Collingwood and Norf.

I see your point I just think the number box differentiates Hawthorn's stripes from Collingwood and Norf.
The colours alone do that. There's no blue, there's no black. It's not a Richmond and Essendon sash thing. It's uniquely Hawthorn, despite two other teams having stripes. And now that they are the only team with a light base out of the striped teams, it makes it even more unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back