Not open for further replies.

Wakai

Play me some of that $uicide Pimpin' man
Feb 28, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Wakai sorry to bastardise your jumper, as you can tell I have no clue when it comes to this stuff but just had an idea.

Went with a slight twist, the beach theme

1GFNxgO4_o.png

Maybe the waves a little more subtle like this since they really don't like blue on their home jumper. Waves a bit taller on clash as shown here.

suns wave.PNG

suns wave clash.PNG

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Maybe the waves a little more subtle like this since they really don't like blue on their home jumper. Waves a bit taller on clash as shown here.

View attachment 568631
View attachment 568630
I loved your original concept without the wave, but too many colours I reckon, blue doesn't need to be used when red, yellow, and white are also there.
The clash could also include a tinge of red as that is their main colour.

Wakai sorry to bastardise your jumper, as you can tell I have no clue when it comes to this stuff but just had an idea.

Went with a slight twist, the beach theme

1GFNxgO4_o.png
I don't think you can have a traditional footy look and have a wave graphic on the jumper at the same time, needs to be one or the other.

pOleK

Professional Couch Observer
Oct 27, 2014
Tbar
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Atlanta Hawks
Perfect, the deeper colours and the white work so much better. Hopefully common sense prevails within the GC hierachy and they realise the need for a re-brand

Absolutely love this design, wondering with the away kit what it would look like if it was predominantly yellow with blue/white hoops instead

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne 150th jumper.
Traditional V design
Floppy Collar
Cuffs on long sleeves
150 above the numbers
Sublimated stitches on the numbers
View attachment 573327
I thought I was in the new jumpers thread for a second and got a bit excited. Top work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back