Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fact the North Melbourne Football Club est 1869 disbanded in 1876. Fact the Horsham Football Club (now called North Melbourne) was established in 1877 now it may be intimately linked to the previous entity much in the same way St Kilda est 1873 is linked to South Yarra est 1859 disbanded/merged with St Kilda Cricket Club 1872 but they are not the same club (actually if anything St Kilda is more linked).

It's not even a hidden truth the current North Melbourne Football Club is just interpreting history in a different way to the way other clubs with similar situations have. Hence North Melbourne logic now go take the North Melbourne sized chip off you shoulder and stop throwing around words like nuffy.

What is it with the North Melbourne fan not being able to take a joke? ;)

The club's name was Hotham, which was an alternate name for the area that we know today as North Melbourne. The North Melbourne Football Club had nothing to do with a club from Country Western Victoria.

I'm gonna get some hate for this one hah
View attachment 592282

man I know I’ve already commented on this but I keep seeing it and it makes me mad just knowing the club really could have ended up going in this direction without the RTW movement etc.

it’s like an AFL-black mirror crossover.

horrifying.

I actually like it?
Like they shouldn't wear it, but it does looks nice. Only thing is I'm not sure where that horizontal stripe on the back is going :p

Same place as the real life one. Absolutely nowhere.
download.jpg

The club's name was Hotham, which was an alternate name for the area that we know today as North Melbourne. The North Melbourne Football Club had nothing to do with a club from Country Western Victoria.
Did I ever say it did? I'm well aware that the area was called Hotham what I'm stating is that North Melbourne Football Club est 1869 is not the same entity as Hotham Football Club (Now North Melbourne) est 1877

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Saint's redback clash I had thought up that they could use against Carlton, Collingwood, Richmond and Essendon (using the footyjumpers.com template because I'm horrible at photoshop)

upload_2018-12-8_19-58-0.png

Or alternatively with black numbers

upload_2018-12-8_19-59-44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back