Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhk. It works to a certain extent on the vee guernsey but it just looks out of place on the hoops. Logo still needs an overhaul though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah if they are going to be having blue as a major part of their identity (which they seem to have jumped the gun a bit with their new clash) then they need to maybe remove some of the red (hollow the logo out) and make it more compatible with the new look they're going with.

GWS-2018.gif
GWS home guernsey with the back changed to charcoal and numbers to white to avoid clashes with the Queensland sides and Sydney, looked better in my head and the Canberra text turned out horribly in white.

GWS-2018.gif

2nd version retaining the orange cuffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst it’s great for home jumpers that all teams are pretty set, it’s a bit disappointing that clubs don’t experiment with clash or preseason jumpers as much anymore

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah it's basically port, Richmond, saints sometimes, gws once...... am I forgetting anyone?

Heard a rumour that Under Armour might be coming to the league and picking up carlton. Heres what I think it would look like.
View attachment 618825
It would be great to see either Under Armor, Classic or Dynasty having a go at a making AFL gear (for clubs) and Carlton would be a good, simple place to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back