Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inzy7

Debutant
Sep 20, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Can someone please design an away jumper for Carlton using the Claremont jumper.
Using White with a navy sash and a white CFC

The_torpedo

Have a very Merhi Christmas
Sep 16, 2016
I have no idea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Quite a few

Attachments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Boy

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Classic.png
ReverseStripes.png
BoundingRoo_1.png

I'd love to see North wearing these 3 next year. Mostly the same as what we wore this year with a few key differences:
1. The stripes don't stop beneath the canterbury logo, the logo is inside the stripe now
2. The stripes extend to the back
3. Black numbers on the classic jumper, because that's how it always was
4. Club logo above the front sponsor
5. No more 150th imagery, for obvious reasons

Ideally, the white jumper would be used for home games, and the other two can alternate for away games.

Liam Boy

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
CarltonClash.png

Carlton clash idea i had. The yoke is a reference to the original Carlton VFL jumper, but inverted to make the jumper mostly white. maybe carlton supporters would be more amenable to the idea of a clash jumper if there's some history behind it? probably not, but I still wanted to put this idea to paper (digitally)

Billy ray

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
View attachment 772013
Carlton clash idea i had. The yoke is a reference to the original Carlton VFL jumper, but inverted to make the jumper mostly white. maybe carlton supporters would be more amenable to the idea of a clash jumper if there's some history behind it? probably not, but I still wanted to put this idea to paper (digitally)
perhaps full white back?

Cody_

Aug 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
View attachment 772013
This is cool, reminds me a bit of the Nar Nar Goon jumper:
1572404596294.png

Liam Boy

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Much better. I feel the back of a jumper should be one colour, or at least from the top of the number down. Having the colour go that far makes it feel like the jumper is backwards.
It's kind of a dilemma. Making it all navy blue makes it useless as a clash jumper, making it all white will make Carlton supporters unhappy because they're the blues, not the whites

Top Bottom