Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had an idea like this but I think it's better to swap the red and white stripes around on the back so the pattern continues. if you do it like this, you have a similar problem to the old west coast tripanel where from one side the jumper looks all yellow and from the other it looks all navy blue. you want the colour balance to be about the same no matter which angle you're seeing players from. I feel like St. Kilda's jumper is the weakest of all the traditional designs going around, this would be a good way to improve it a bit.

Always liked the Giants idea, but execution of the G looks a bit too rushed.
I've made a G logo that follows the NSW shape idea a bit more.
Also their Clash is always a bit slapped together.

Attachments

• G.jpg
    G.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 298
I was designing this clash guernsey for South Barwon because they really need one when I realised, this would make a good Sydney preseason or training guernsey.
Sorry about the pictures. Apparently the files are too big to upload to bigfooty even though they're only 670.2kb
20200303_202043.jpeg

20200303_202005.jpeg

I may be alone here, but seeing as its Cotton:On's final contracted year with Geelong, I'd like to see Geelong go in a different direction and sign with Canterbury. I feel like Canterbury is extremely underated and only hated because they're with North Melbourne. I've done some guernsey designs to show what a Canterbury Geelong guernsey would look like. Every Geelong guernsey since 2010 has had the top hoop affected by the shoulder panels. Canterbury has very high shoulder panels and wouldn't touch the top hoop.
Although I'm not too big of a fan of Canterbury's collars, they can always change them.
Canterbury also always has perfectly fitted guernseys. Cotton:On guernseys aren't shaped well and on most players look very baggy and unprofessional.
Although Geelong are most likely to resign with Cotton:On because its a local company, I can only dream haha
GEELONG CANTERBURY HOME.jpg
GEELONG CANTERBURY AWAY.jpg
GEELONG CANTERBURY PRESEASON.jpg
GEELONG CANTERBURY PRESEASON 2.jpg
GEELONG CANTERBURY TRAINING 1.jpg
GEELONG CANTERBURY TRAINING 2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may be alone here, but seeing as its Cotton:On's final contracted year with Geelong, I'd like to see Geelong go in a different direction and sign with Canterbury. I feel like Canterbury is extremely underated and only hated because they're with North Melbourne. I've done some guernsey designs to show what a Canterbury Geelong guernsey would look like. Every Geelong guernsey since 2010 has had the top hoop affected by the shoulder panels. Canterbury has very high shoulder panels and wouldn't touch the top hoop.
Although I'm not too big of a fan of Canterbury's collars, they can always change them.
Canterbury also always has perfectly fitted guernseys. Cotton:On guernseys aren't shaped well and on most players look very baggy and unprofessional.
Although Geelong are most likely to resign with Cotton:On because its a local company, I can only dream haha
View attachment 846457
View attachment 846458
View attachment 846460
View attachment 846468
View attachment 846463
View attachment 846464
agree, big fan of Canterbury

Why am I the only one posting in here haha cmon guysss.

I've received a few messages asking why I use a different template every time I post. I simply just like switching it up. Also some templates work better with different designs, like this Hawks design on this Adidas template. It works perfectly
hawks.jpg

Start her up then bruvva
Speak of the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back