Sparkle

$900 Dollarydoos
Oct 3, 2013
Springfield
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
DJRTP, MELR, UTA, MCI
I see where you’re coming from, but the majority of Port fans (on here at least) would be thrilled to drop teal for the PBs, myself included.
I can see why you guys are keen to drop teal, but from a neutral perspective there's no way it'd happen (the AFL (and especially Collingwood) won't want two teams in black and white). If the PB's are to come back, then teal will need to be used

Pappagallo

Co(m)poster
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I can see why you guys are keen to drop teal, but from a neutral perspective there's no way it'd happen (the AFL (and especially Collingwood) won't want two teams in black and white). If the PB's are to come back, then teal will need to be used
A decent chunk of our supporter base actually like the teal anyway so we’d have a hard time dropping it irrespective of outside opinions on the matter. And that’s fine, we could use the traditional PBs AND still retain teal as one of our colours. It’s not an either/or proposition and there’s no need to awkwardly wedge teal into a classic monochrome design when it already appears on every other guernsey we have. All that’s required is for some common sense to prevail.

Fizzler

#BarUp
Dec 26, 2013
Just refuelling ⛽
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
A decent chunk of our supporter base actually like the teal anyway so we’d have a hard time dropping it irrespective of outside opinions on the matter. And that’s fine, we could use the traditional PBs AND still retain teal as one of our colours. It’s not an either/or proposition and there’s no need to awkwardly wedge teal into a classic monochrome design when it already appears on every other guernsey we have. All that’s required is for some common sense to prevail.
Pretty much this, I’m nowhere near being anti-teal, but teal had better stay at least 50 feet away from the PBs.

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Just a query for Port supporters, how far back does the name 'Prison Bar' come from? Has it been around forever or was it conceived later in the clubs history?>

Fizzler

#BarUp
Dec 26, 2013
Just refuelling ⛽
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
Just a query for Port supporters, how far back does the name 'Prison Bar' come from? Has it been around forever or was it conceived later in the clubs history?>
It was a derogatory term invented by Norwood fans as they believed Port fans belonged in prison. Pappagallo do you remember who mentioned 5is on the Port board by any chance?

cottoneyeYeo

Team Captain
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 662567

𝗡𝗘𝗪 ISC CROWN GOLD & BLACK SPECIAL EDITION GUERNSEYS // WITH MATCHING NEW ERA CAP

The distinct gold and black colours are to acknowledge our partnership with Crown, as well as to commemorate the WA state colours, while also sticking with tradition on our beloved wings design.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
welcome to big footy bro :), big fan of the design too. Ive seen it on the west coast fb group

Top Bottom