Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2020

oak79

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls
Why wouldn’t port use something like this?
It’s classic.
Looks good.
Has history but with teal.

View attachment 669062
I think it looks great - but no way you could have a Magpie logo on there.

No problem with teams sharing colours, but there can only be one 'Magpies' (or any other mascot) in a league.

Edit: Thought this was an AFL suggestion - for SANFL of course the Magpie logo is fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Great start yet again!
Only thing I'd say is that it's a bit all over the place? The blue stops a bit randomly on the back and at a strange angle
Yeah I was trying to do something a little bit different and matching the angle on the front (with the "sun beam" device). Without the yellow it does look a little odd, but it would look worse with it i think on the back.

I like the jumper idea but having blue and Red could cause a clash with teams like WCE, WB and Sydney
I'll have a think on a clash, maybe could just flip colours around.

Saintly Viewed

Richard Condon
AFL Club
Collingwood

No problem with teams sharing colours, but there can only be one 'Magpies' (or any other mascot) in a league.

Edit: Thought this was an AFL suggestion - for SANFL of course the Magpie logo is fine
Yes there would be no magpie in afl.
It’s more around how good and simple the jumper would look.
Keeps much of their tradition, the prison bars, and a complimentary colour to differ from Collingwood.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton, New York Knicks
The Worst idea imaginable:

In the WA Amos comp (Perth Football League), the Eagles sponsor the u/23 state side and the Colts competition. If Freo decided they wanted to jump in on the action, this could be an idea for a mashup rep jumper.

It's awful.
WA team.png
PFL purp.png

Last edited:

exile

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
The Worst idea imaginable:

In the WA Amos comp (Perth Football League), the Eagles sponsor the u/23 state side and the Colts competition. If Freo decided they wanted to jump in on the action, this could be an idea for a mashup rep jumper.

It's awful. View attachment 670886 View attachment 670896
my lord... was not expecting my template to be used in this way hahah. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton, New York Knicks
WA and SA State of Origin jumpers modelled off the state league match played on Saturday. South Australia didn't seem to have a manufacturer logo on their jumpers so I've gone with Sekem for both. I'd feature the state league logos on the back of each number.

Attachments

Rickee

Senior List
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Port Melbourne

There are many leagues around the world where teams "share" mascots. In our very own VFL, there are two teams with the Tiger mascot, Richmond Reserves and Werribee. I don't see it as an issue, myself as Port and Collingwood have pretty obviously different designs and could in no way be confused for each other, much like Geelong and Carlton.
There are only so many mascots and colour combinations that are marketable.

Top Bottom