Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are Carlton with Nike in 2020? Perhaps this is what we'll see next year?

8A7AAF41-DFCD-7CDC-10FC4A91B0623D96AA5288-426NIKE2019TEEFRONT.jpg
Was at an SANFL game during round one and someone had a Carlton hat on with this logo on it. May have been a members cap?

Really? I actually quite like it. It keeps teal, it uses prison bars, and it looks good
I see where you’re coming from, but the majority of Port fans (on here at least) would be thrilled to drop teal for the PBs, myself included.

I see where you’re coming from, but the majority of Port fans (on here at least) would be thrilled to drop teal for the PBs, myself included.

I can see why you guys are keen to drop teal, but from a neutral perspective there's no way it'd happen (the AFL (and especially Collingwood) won't want two teams in black and white). If the PB's are to come back, then teal will need to be used

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I can see why you guys are keen to drop teal, but from a neutral perspective there's no way it'd happen (the AFL (and especially Collingwood) won't want two teams in black and white). If the PB's are to come back, then teal will need to be used

A decent chunk of our supporter base actually like the teal anyway so we’d have a hard time dropping it irrespective of outside opinions on the matter. And that’s fine, we could use the traditional PBs AND still retain teal as one of our colours. It’s not an either/or proposition and there’s no need to awkwardly wedge teal into a classic monochrome design when it already appears on every other guernsey we have. All that’s required is for some common sense to prevail.

A decent chunk of our supporter base actually like the teal anyway so we’d have a hard time dropping it irrespective of outside opinions on the matter. And that’s fine, we could use the traditional PBs AND still retain teal as one of our colours. It’s not an either/or proposition and there’s no need to awkwardly wedge teal into a classic monochrome design when it already appears on every other guernsey we have. All that’s required is for some common sense to prevail.
Pretty much this, I’m nowhere near being anti-teal, but teal had better stay at least 50 feet away from the PBs.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Just a query for Port supporters, how far back does the name 'Prison Bar' come from? Has it been around forever or was it conceived later in the clubs history?>

Just a query for Port supporters, how far back does the name 'Prison Bar' come from? Has it been around forever or was it conceived later in the clubs history?>
It was a derogatory term invented by Norwood fans as they believed Port fans belonged in prison. Pappagallo do you remember who mentioned 5is on the Port board by any chance?

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 662567

𝗡𝗘𝗪 ISC CROWN GOLD & BLACK SPECIAL EDITION GUERNSEYS // WITH MATCHING NEW ERA CAP

The distinct gold and black colours are to acknowledge our partnership with Crown, as well as to commemorate the WA state colours, while also sticking with tradition on our beloved wings design.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
welcome to big footy bro :), big fan of the design too. Ive seen it on the west coast fb group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back