Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a query for Port supporters, how far back does the name 'Prison Bar' come from? Has it been around forever or was it conceived later in the clubs history?>

Ostensibly because their original colours had magenta but the dyes being used was wearing out too quickly.

So black white was seen as a simpler and easier jumper to have.

Why wouldn’t port use something like this?
It’s classic.
Looks good.
Has history but with teal.

7DB7BCA3-A7CD-4B96-8B8F-6C0DF366CD64.jpeg

Why wouldn’t port use something like this?
It’s classic.
Looks good.
Has history but with teal.

View attachment 669062
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This, symbolically, says the Port wharf has sunk beneath the river. No thanks.
Oh well.

It will never be just black and white.
So will it be with teal as it’s now? Or magenta as was pre 1902?

Or keep it as the V shape design.

I always liked the prison bars.

First time poster, here's my try at the 2020 Lions Kit; it uses a combination of classic Bears and Fitzroy designs, brings back the old "V" and adds more white into the mix :)

View attachment 670176
Welcome to the board and awesome stuff for your first time :thumbsu:
Only thing I would change is make the side panels maroon but I would froth this if it was a real jumper.

I don't either, must be a boomer meme.

It's a meme about Jesus. I just posted it but deleted it because it's sort of against the current movement from the admins against adult content (contained a certain three letter word...)

Google: jesus consent meme

First time poster, here's my try at the 2020 Lions Kit; it uses a combination of classic Bears and Fitzroy designs, brings back the old "V" and adds more white into the mix :)

View attachment 670176

Thought I'd give another team a go since this one went well; the Suns!

The Suns have always been a bit of an oddball, no heritage, not really a clean kit (looks basically like a lifeguard with a Suns logo).

So here's my attempt, I added their third colour back into the mix and took some inspiration from their official supporter gear line. suns_2020.jpg

The Suns have always been a bit of an oddball, no heritage, not really a clean kit (looks basically like a lifeguard with a Suns logo).

So here's my attempt, I added their third colour back into the mix and took some inspiration from their official supporter gear line.View attachment 670682

Great start yet again!
Only thing I'd say is that it's a bit all over the place? The blue stops a bit randomly on the back and at a strange angle

So here's my attempt, I added their third colour back into the mix and took some inspiration from their official supporter gear line.View attachment 670682

I like the jumper idea but having blue and Red could cause a clash with teams like WCE, WB and Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back