Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
i know someone that is involved with norf, he is confident they’ll return to white base, royal stripes in 2020. apparently they have been given permission to wear it with blue shorts which is entirely why they’ll return... get excited norf fans!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Kinda makes sense seeing as Geelong have been wearing their blue shorts a lot more recently

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
7C1BA711-BF1D-4AFC-A638-BF0FDA340B1B.png
C1D5AF73-DC6A-4C30-805E-5885EC9E51CE.png

Suns jumper keeping red and slight increase in blue but no logo in a traditional design.
Clash in white but could also switch to a blue clash to stick with club colours which doesn’t include white

View attachment 718000View attachment 718002

Suns jumper keeping red and slight increase in blue but no logo in a traditional design.
Clash in white but could also switch to a blue clash to stick with club colours which doesn’t include white
Main reason why I dislike the Gold Coast colour scheme is because with a design including even a little bit more blue it begins to look like SA SoA.
Really should stick to Yellow and Red for that life guard look and find a new tertiary colour.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Main reason why I dislike the Gold Coast colour scheme is because with a design including even a little bit more blue it begins to look like SA SoA.
Really should stick to Yellow and Red for that life guard look and find a new tertiary colour.
Yeh i hear ya. We should have been the pirates and been black silver gold or something

I might be alone on this but I'd rather gold coast be yellow and light blue with no red.
Represents the sun and the beach.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I like that approach as much as I do with just the red/yellow for the lifeguard look, but I just think they ought to find another colour all together to tie their identity with.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
I might be alone on this but I'd rather gold coast be yellow and light blue with no red.
Represents the sun and the beach.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would have been 100% AOK with West Coast in navy, but now the Weagles are back to royal and gold... You'd have 2 coasts in blue and gold.....

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
The AFL should consider bringing back ‘Heritage Round’. My twist would be that every club wears a woolen guernsey for the round. Obviously it would be difficult for expansion teams such as GWS, Gold Coast etc.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Puma should have a new collar for 2020. Hope we slightly darken the yellow too but doubt that will happen

would love a sashless back with big yellow numbers too
One of the first times I remember thinking about footy jumper aesthetics was when I watch Richmond games with the sashless back. Looks much cleaner aand it would mean that Richmond finally have to wear a clash against us.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
i never saw a clash when attending richmond collingwood games from 1992-2005
In those days, yes, because the idea of clashes were in their infancy. Now days clash jumpers are an extension of a teams' identity so they're more liberally used. I wouldn't even want it to be a clash personally, but you just have to be consistent with a clash rule. According to today's standard for a clash Black vs black = clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back