Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions 2022 Kits, note the lack of monogram on these shots, although they were still present on last years kits despite not reflecting in photos (or just may only be on player issue).

Other changes;
- BBFFC moving to the hip
- Classic tag logo has moved up to below collar as well (gold on away and clash)
- Maroon on home and clash looks to be lighter than previous years (looks to be just the photos as the AFL logo colours are not consistent).
- Much larger and more intrusive tag, continues to below Lions back leg, previous years did not continue this far.
(example shot ** below).

View attachment 1285455
View attachment 1285456
View attachment 1285457

View attachment 1285459

Only glaring issue i have with them is the clash, maybe change all the gold to blue as the gold just shouldn't be sitting on white at all. Makes no sense readability-wise.

Quick dirty mockup
View attachment 1285832
I really like the lack of blue on this guernsey, i reckon the better solution would be to make the lion maroon and then put the yellow somewhere else on the jumper. Here's what I came up with:
Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 7.33.06 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like the lack of blue on this guernsey, i reckon the better solution would be to make the lion maroon and then put the yellow somewhere else on the jumper. Here's what I came up with:
Yeah that's nice and clean, maroon shorts would look pretty neat with it. The current one just feels like they were like "how many things can we add without putting in any thought".

Dylan8 did one of my favourite clash designs in Footy to Futbol
1637663636502.png

I posted this on the Adelaide board too, but one thing that's annoyed me for ages about Crows guernseys is that we've added more hoops over time. It's gone from two sets of hoops leading into three in the 90's, to three leading into four. It makes it look a mess. I don't know when this started but I suspect it was when we were with Adidas in the middle 00's. So I mocked up some Ben Keayses showcasing what a two-hoop design would look like, with a bunch of collar/cuff combinations:

examples.jpg

I posted this on the Adelaide board too, but one thing that's annoyed me for ages about Crows guernseys is that we've added more hoops over time. It's gone from two sets of hoops leading into three in the 90's, to three leading into four. It makes it look a mess. I don't know when this started but I suspect it was when we were with Adidas in the middle 00's. So I mocked up some Ben Keayses showcasing what a two-hoop design would look like, with a bunch of collar/cuff combinations:

View attachment 1287171
thanks for reminding me they didn't wear those god tier shorts :(

View attachment 1287171
It looks so much better with less yellow and more navy.

Uoaq2Zj.png

Whipped up a couple of Hawthorn alternate's based on their 'carbon' and 'orbit green' training gear and media polos (probably too similar to Collingwood).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back