Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Annual reminder El_Scorcho had the best idea for the Port brand years ago, and I’d love to see them wear it as their home anyway (ties into power/surging/blackouts)
View attachment 1116684
If Port fans could get their heads around using this as an actual design it would be a fantastic way to tie in to the heritage of the club while giving Collingwood a massive middle finger because there would be no way they could argue that this design looks anything like theirs

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
If Port fans could get their heads around using this as an actual design it would be a fantastic way to tie in to the heritage of the club while giving Collingwood a massive middle finger because there would be no way they could argue that this design looks anything like theirs
Could they work in some sort of teal micro-LEDs that would light up when they kick a goal?

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Could they work in some sort of teal micro-LEDs that would light up when they kick a goal?
QwmV.gif

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Annual reminder El_Scorcho had the best idea for the Port brand years ago, and I’d love to see them wear it as their home anyway (ties into power/surging/blackouts)
View attachment 1116684
I wouldn't see a problem with Port wearing this. But if we're gonna go down this track of changing the Prison Bars, what's really the point of the whole no-compromise part of the PB debate? why not just go the extra mile and make them teal at that point?
I don't really see why the Prison Bars being different colours at the AFL level is sacrilege, using that logic, isn't the fact that they are called the 'Power' and not the 'Magpies' already sacrilege enough?

Anyway ill leave it at that seeming we already have a thread for it. But neat kit, cant help but feel like adding teal/silver trims around the cuffs and collars would really make this one pop.

Anyway ill leave it at that seeming we already have a thread for it. But neat kit, cant help but feel like adding teal/silver trims around the cuffs and collars would really make this one pop.

The entire point is for it not to pop - adding trims to blackout for the sake of it defies the point of blackout. Should always ask yourself when putting a design together - does what I’m adding, add value to the design?

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Yeah I wouldn't want it every home game but I'd love to see it brought out once or twice a year. Tie it into a charity or something
I tried to get the club to bring it back for the Cancer Council Dig Deep game a few years ago, it really lends itself to it.
WCEDigDeep.png

'
I did get a response (which I suspect was a generic auto reply) saying it had been forwarded on to the marketing department for consideration but it never got any further than that, unfortunately.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
I believe he is referencing Carlton's lack of Grand Final appearances, whilst also forgetting that the mens team Crows have not won a Grand Final since 1998, whereas the Blues won a Grand Final only 3 years earlier in '95. So ya know, quality and unneccesary banter.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Carlton need to change their name to the Carlton Navy Bones to have a backbone on Playing for Finals

Mate, you need to start thinking a bit more about the content of your posts and ask yourself if its really something that needs to be said or if it is adding anything constructive to the discussion before you hit that reply button. Most of your posts are just unnecessarily taking pot shots at other clubs. This is not Bay 13, we don’t do that sort of thing on this board. Knock it off please.

Prison Barcodes?
Well, no. Barcodes aren't random vertical lines. They have a specific code, a meaning. Usually we are probably most familiar with the supermarkets and their products having barcodes which we scan at self checkout. These are barcodes.

These training jumpers are art. They transcend singular meanings. They mean everything. They mean nothing. They mean whatever you want them to mean.

But they are not barcodes.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 1116345
Ignore the away label, just treat this as a clash jumper concept.

I’m not rapt with this sash, think I’d prefer a simpler red with black highlights.

But in general, keen for us to match our red strip with red shorts and have a third strip in white, like this. Alternate the red and white depending on what best suits clash wise

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

collingwood would probably still torpedo this. apparently port proposed silver/black/white designs when they were first applying to join the competition and collingwood said no to all of them

seaforthswan

glebegreyhound
Apr 18, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
UTS Bats, Manly Marlins
Dunno how this would go down with Port fans, but another version of the prison barsView attachment 1118588View attachment 1118589
PB w Teal Bars should embraced by Port fans and admin!
Its not a Magpies jumper its a Power jumper- different comp, different team, different jumper. Its close enough, homage is there and looks 10/10 imo.
Dont forget its "silver TEAL black and white"

Back