Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1235681View attachment 1235683View attachment 1235684
Here's my idea's for an updated Brisbane jersey, thoughts anyone?
The designs are good and a welcome upgrade on what they are now. The V is great.

On the sponsor logo, thoughts on bringing the white part on the left to be in line with the white stroke closest to the inside fill? I find it more aesthetically pleasing.

I know it's the nike template but the panels on the top and the side panels are a bit meh and I feel they aren't needed and would rather see the V hit the top of the jersey and see the maroon, red and cream (?) go all the way around.

Names, I don't think will ever happen and I would prefer the BBFC as they have rn. The number font as well is cool and all but would prefer the AFL Number font that is sitting around somewhere on this board just so it's a bit more of something that could happen in the future.

In terms of the shorts, maybe do something with them (i.e. lines on the side + logo positioning etc) or just get rid of them all together.

But all in all, great design.

What prevents Richmond taking an ode to their first ever jumpers? Should have stripes as an away jumper.

Really hate their away jumper and their Premiership photos from 2017 looks quite bad.

Attachments

• RICH_CLASH.jpg
    RICH_CLASH.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 88
What prevents Richmond taking an ode to their first ever jumpers? Should have stripes as an away jumper.

Really hate their away jumper and their Premiership photos from 2017 looks quite bad.
I reckon two major reasons
1, it looks too much like Hawthorn, brand identity is paramount.
2, their alternate strip is great, and generally loved by most Richmond and general fans. If only
Essendon was that smart or humble?

Yellow is my favourite colour, so Richmond's clash strip is one of my favourite in the comp. :p

I reckon two major reasons
1, it looks too much like Hawthorn, brand identity is paramount.
2, their alternate strip is great, and generally loved by most Richmond and general fans. If only
Essendon was that smart or humble?
There's some dumb thing they cling to about their constitution requiring a red sash. Their constitution also says they need black shorts, but wore red for a number of years, so i guess it's pick which requirements fit your needs lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had an idea for an alleged Tasmania AFL team for awhile... something like this would be cool its not the most complicated design but keeping it simple is always the better option in my opinion
also have an idea for a Northern Territory team which just involves flipping the state flag but would be hard in reality due to GWS using the same colour scheme

Attachments

• image_2021-09-16_162601.png
    image_2021-09-16_162601.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 69
Not that I'm demanding someone to make this, but I've always wondered what a Carlton sky blue guernsey with a white monogram and white numbers would like. Would give off a very Man City vibe (the current Man City kit for this season is beautiful) and I'm a little disappointed the Blues haven't occasionally drawn on such a design when needing to wear a clash.

Not that I'm demanding someone to make this, but I've always wondered what a Carlton sky blue guernsey with a white monogram and white numbers would like. Would give off a very Man City vibe (the current Man City kit for this season is beautiful) and I'm a little disappointed the Blues haven't occasionally drawn on such a design when needing to wear a clash.
106C5285-9AD5-48CF-91EA-128F38059A08.png

I would love that but unfortunately Carlton has too many old ‘traditionalist’ supporters that it’ll never be a success. We gave it a shot but reckon we’ll be stuck with the conservative white one for forever (and even that draws enough complaints from the aforementioned traditionalist supporters)

I would love that but unfortunately Carlton has too many old ‘traditionalist’ supporters that it’ll never be a success. We gave it a shot but reckon we’ll be stuck with the conservative white one for forever (and even that draws enough complaints from the aforementioned traditionalist supporters)
You should have a look at the Chamois kits people did in SYTWWC earlier this year, so many great ideas
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ont-clash-week-12-carlton-blues-poll.1265648/

"We'Re ThE nAvY bLuEs NoT tHe WhiTeS" ad nauseum.

So many disgruntled fossils support our club, just want to tell them to shut up and accept it.

"We'Re ThE nAvY bLuEs NoT tHe WhiTeS" ad nauseum.

So many disgruntled fossils support our club, just want to tell them to shut up and accept it.

I have always thought this, why a club called after a colour doesn't use more than one shade of it in their jumper. The sky blue is there for the taking as an away jumper and it will add some variety to a pretty plain template.

Make sure to check out the BLK one also.
No Pickitt the BLK one is bad since you can't arrange logos.

Should use the ISC one if you're not good at photoshop. It's very easy to use and is good quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back