Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

He's got nothing on Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink
article-2450724-0540F5780000044D-278_634x459.jpg
Not sure if it’s still like this, but they used to charge by the letter for names on the back. My first season watching Everton, something like half the stadium had new Chinese signing Li no.12 on the back with it being so cheap. To my dads annoyance, I refused to have anything other than (Niclas) Alexandersson no.7, at 13 Letters and near 7x the price.

Not sure if it’s still like this, but they used to charge by the letter for names on the back. My first season watching Everton, something like half the stadium had new Chinese signing Li no.12 on the back with it being so cheap. To my dads annoyance, I refused to have anything other than (Niclas) Alexandersson no.7, at 13 Letters and near 7x the price.
I went to get JVOH number on the back of my Celtic strip on my visit to Parkhead, my 13 year old eyes almost popped out when I saw how much extra per letter. Decided on Nakamura which wasn’t much cheaper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never been big on that swooping magpie (anatomically weird), but you might be changing my mind with these. It's almost a V I guess, and when seen in that light it becomes a visually pleasing design element. I'm not completely sold yet, but I'm on the way!
Welcome to the Swoop bandwagon! haha
You're absolutely right, as much as it is a cheeky knock on the classic PB design, I think it works a lot stronger as a yoke design. And it kind of makes more sense for a magpie to swoop down rather than up right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back