Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone ever tried a Gold Coast Suns redesign with the use of the Tampa Bay Bucs style "Pewter" colour as the base, with the red and gold as secondaries?? Love the tampa alternate kit and think it could be a strong look for the suns.

View attachment 1255206View attachment 1255207
Here's one for the Bombers, thought I'd use a reverse colour on the jersey, similar to how the Tigers did theirs.
Yeah we’ve all proposed that shmick-looking red kit with black sash, but the constitution says no apparently and won’t have it (it also says only black home shorts, but they ignored that part).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really love this idea.

I'd swap the panels on the back through to create the candy stripe effect, rather than having one wholly-red and one wholly-black side. I'd also have the number panel of the back not quite reaching all the way to the sides to maintain the tri-panel effect (like the 2004 heritage jumper).

66363.jpeg gettyimages-51140725-2048x2048.jpeg

You could alternate the number panels on the back too - black for home, maybe white for clash with white stripes on the side (again, like the 2004 heritage).

I thought the additional striping on the sides of the 2005 heritage was really good too, and were incorporated organically into the design, without being superfluous and rigid side panels.

EXTFnhsUMAAFYMO.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back