Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

mk1ne

Cancelled
Nov 17, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Thought the leaked 22-23 FC Barcelona kit would make an interesting twist on St Kilda's 'candy cane' jumper.

Xz3VpYF.png

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Uhhh whats the backstory here??
Basically in the lead up to the VFL's rebrand into the AFL, they contemplated a complete overhaul of the team guernseys in a way that would mimic the sort of standardised uniforms seen in the NFL, NBA and other professional sport leagues in the US. Prototype jumpers were made for several teams, including Collingwood, but the idea was ultimately scrapped.

The jumper we almost wore (collingwoodfc.com.au)

As far as I'm aware only Collingwood's has ever been seen, haven't seen any others. Most likely binned which is a shame. Mero would you happen to know any extra info in regards to these jumpers? Are there any others still out there?

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Last edited:

dekani19

Debutant
Feb 23, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Soz but no thx for both. Update the existing Lion, but replacing it with the logo is not a great idea

edit; also is this logo from a logo tweak I did? Turns out some weirdo has turned it into a sticker too lol
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2035191...4I-tPow7RBjZS1j-6keMvOA4m_LBAT3saAsY4EALw_wcB

yeah found sticker online was taking a risk on it but I think with the existing yellow lion it would look not too bad, incorporating the navy used in the old Fitzroy days

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
yeah found sticker online was taking a risk on it but I think with the existing yellow lion it would look not too bad, incorporating the navy used in the old Fitzroy days
Lol talk about coming full circle! I made that logo change forever ago, someone must trawl logos for sticker ideas

Back