Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Uoaq2Zj.png

Whipped up a couple of Hawthorn alternate's based on their 'carbon' and 'orbit green' training gear and media polos (probably too similar to Collingwood).
I actually really like the goldy-green look of the hawks, it would be super unique to them too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simplicity might be killing the cat here, but here are my Magpie kit ideas.

Traditional 90s kit as their primary with white shorts (due to the white base), swooping away with black shorts.
Instead of having one clash, there are two alternates which stray only slightly from their two primary kits and allow the pies to go light or dark if required depending on the opponent.

Shout out to the design from GB Designs for the black and gold alternate kit, and the magpienato swooper.
2022_magpies_1122021.png

Posting one more for today.

Back to the 70s for the 'Scray - bringing back the tri-bands. I also like the idea of not necessarily having white shorts for away, as well as a choice of alternate kits instead of a clash. The alternate is an idea to make it more like a yoke but also make try and make it more French in a way due to the teams Napoleanic history. A lot of French heraldry (i.e. shields) that I have found have a stripe or two at the top and then the rest of the shield. This is a very basic attempt to replicate this without adding anything else to the kit.

2022_bulldogs_1122021.png

Giants this time

Never Surrender moved to home, some brief accents added to the kits too. My personal favourite white yoke added to the first alternate, and second is purely a mix of the never surrender and the classic design with the "side G". Toyo Tires has also had the box removed.

2022_giants_1122021.png

Giants this time

Never Surrender moved to home, some brief accents added to the kits too. My personal favourite white yoke added to the first alternate, and second is purely a mix of the never surrender and the classic design with the "side G". Toyo Tires has also had the box removed.

View attachment 1302464

Personally I reckon you should add the white outline to the full orange clash, and that the current home should still feature somewhere.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Personally I reckon you should add the white outline to the full orange clash, and that the current home should still feature somewhere.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've always felt the white takes away from the design a bit. I get the home kit one, but the current design is only 1 year old, i would much rather a mix of the designs myself.

I've always preferred Fitzroy's red ("light maroon"), blue and gold outfit to the dark maroon and navy. Same with Brisbane's current jumpers. The red one they tend to use in Melbourne is the definite preference.
I suggested to Brisbane lions on the phone this morning for away games against Non Victorian clubs for brisbane lions to wear The Brisbane Bears Uniform. Option 1 is their Home uniform from 1987, option 2 is their clash uniform from 1987 and option 3 is their 1992 to 1996 Uniform. The red away one for away games in Victoria.

Attachments

• Brisbane-Lions HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back with BBFFC on back1.png
    Brisbane-Lions HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back with BBFFC on back1.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Brisbane-Lions HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back with BBFFC on back2.png
    Brisbane-Lions HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back with BBFFC on back2.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Brisbane-Lions HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back with BBFFC on back3.png
    Brisbane-Lions HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back with BBFFC on back3.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 123

Remove this Banner Ad

Back