Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should do the current Gold Coast logo with the original wave around the side and top
GOLDCOAST.png

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

I think the jumper would look mean if the 'piss' gradient was swapped for a gold wave with white streaks to balance it out. Blue just needs to be dropped all together I think it just takes the focus away from an otherwise really strong colour scheme of red, gold and white.
1653266897686.png

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
S
I think the jumper would look mean if the 'piss' gradient was swapped for a gold wave with white streaks to balance it out. Blue just needs to be dropped all together I think it just takes the focus away from an otherwise really strong colour scheme of red, gold and white.
View attachment 1407180
See i love the azure and feel like they should lean into azure and gold for a surf and sand motife, but i get what you mean about gradients.

If they actually turned their logo into some form of surfer or a surfboard that was "interacting" with that wave, it would be neat (considering the logo is mean to be a surfboard).

Here is a super quick colour replacement to reintroduce the azure in place of yellow, doesn't look bad. Added a circle in the middle to represent the sun

1653268350564.png

Last edited:
S

See i love the azure and feel like they should lean into azure and gold for a surf and sand motife, but i get what you mean about gradients.

If they actually turned their logo into some form of surfer or a surfboard that was "interacting" with that wave, it would be neat (considering the logo is mean to be a surfboard).

Here is a super quick colour replacement to reintroduce the azure in place of yellow, doesn't look bad. Added a circle in the middle to represent the sun

View attachment 1407203

The blue definitely looks more like a wave but it makes it look more like a kids team guernsey to me.

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 1407180

Agree drop the blue, I actually reckon adding some orange fade is cool, one of their training tops had an orange fade it looked great, like a heat/ flame kinda look.

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Away and clash guernseys are also less jarring if you use darker colours

View attachment 1401496
View attachment 1401497
Great looking jumpers. But I think for now to get the branding much more simple. Just red and gold, no blue. A gold based jumper and a red based, you don’t even need one to be home or away, just best for match up. Brisbane has too similar colours and is confusing. SLSC’s flags and branding is just red and gold, and most of our iconic clubs only have, and need, two colours to show their clubs identity.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I think a red based jumper, yellow side panels and blue wave (with yellow highlights) and monogram gcfc as main jumper.

And yellow based jumper, no side panels and same blue wave with yellow highlights and same monogram) as clash when playing sydney and brisbane (and maybe others ?)

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
View attachment 1407180
That is s**t hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back