Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think a red based jumper, yellow side panels and blue wave (with yellow highlights) and monogram gcfc as main jumper.

And yellow based jumper, no side panels and same blue wave with yellow highlights and same monogram) as clash when playing sydney and brisbane (and maybe others ?)
If you have to wear a clash jumper against same state rival (Brisbane), when you could have chosen any design in the world, is just atrocious vision from those setting up this club. You need your own identity, forget the blue, Brisbane has blue, move on and get your own look and branding.

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
If you have to wear a clash jumper against same state rival (Brisbane), when you could have chosen any design in the world, is just atrocious vision from those setting up this club. You need your own identity, forget the blue, Brisbane has blue, move on and get your own look and branding.

Lol the AFL did an amazing job with the two expansion clubs by clashing with their only cross town rivals in both nsw and qld.

Horks preseason or clash
Based off their early 2000s preseason

HORKS.png

Yeah but this won't clash with Geelong.

If you do a full blue back with the original front but lower the design so there's more blue like this, it would probably work against Geelong as long as North are wearing blue shorts and full blue socks instead of striped.

BOUNDING-ROO.png

I'd much rather see Geelong in their dark clash instead though. It's sick and should be used more often.

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you do a full blue back with the original front but lower the design so there's more blue like this, it would probably work against Geelong as long as North are wearing blue shorts and full blue socks instead of striped.

View attachment 1416041

I'd much rather see Geelong in their dark clash instead though. It's sick and should be used more often.

I love it, very similar to St Kildas clash this year in removing the number panel.

2002:
StKilda-Away-2002.gif

2022:
StKilda-Clash-2022.gif

Last edited:

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon

View attachment 1416041

It's ok but it's not the same. The number panel is part of what makes the original so good.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
I love it, very similar to St Kildas clash this year in removing the number panel.

2002:
StKilda-Away-2002.gif

2022:
StKilda-Clash-2022.gif
I only noticed it the other day but I love how they've curved the white part to match the shield. Much cleaner look I feel. The number panel being removed seems to make sense as it's purpose is a clash jumper.

I only noticed it the other day but I love how they've curved the white part to match the shield. Much cleaner look I feel. The number panel being removed seems to make sense as it's purpose is a clash jumper.
AFL and sponsor logo above the black bar is much better too

neogh

Senior List
Apr 17, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dolphins, MVFC
1655568932116.png
river-11-min.jpg

Am I the only one not a fan of the black outlines on a red jumper? Wonder if this can work for us next year onwards.

The current away jumper would look much better with red shorts but considering Essendon will never bring them back, thus I think a darker or light red would look much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back