Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I tried my hand at another "city edition" jumper, this time for Port Adelaide.
The hexagon is referencing the port adelaide light house. Didn't go all out of the prison bars, but added in a few as it is iconic to Port Adelaide.
Originally i did have the teal as a full yoke, but i brought it down to resemble more of the port river.
At the bottom on the front, you can see the Fos Williams Stand from Alberton Oval. The bottom of the back, I have a reference to the working class history of the port adelaide docks with the elder smith wool shop. Nike logo, because macron sucks.

Port Adelaide FC.png

So I tried my hand at another "city edition" jumper, this time for Port Adelaide.
The hexagon is referencing the port adelaide light house. Didn't go all out of the prison bars, but added in a few as it is iconic to Port Adelaide.
Originally i did have the teal as a full yoke, but i brought it down to resemble more of the port river.
At the bottom on the front, you can see the Fos Williams Stand from Alberton Oval. The bottom of the back, I have a reference to the working class history of the port adelaide docks with the elder smith wool shop. Nike logo, because macron sucks.

View attachment 1593811

A very clever design, the only two things I would change:
  • the box with the PA is a little big.
  • I'd like to see teal at the top of the number plate at the back. The back of the jumper looked great back in the 04 flag year.

A very clever design, the only two things I would change:
  • the box with the PA is a little big.
  • I'd like to see teal at the top of the number plate at the back. The back of the jumper looked great back in the 04 flag year.
unrelated, just realized your display photo is of Ueno Yodobashi camera lol i live near ueno actually, im in Asakusa

Our two official jerseys this year are both terrible IMO, so i've created my own version. Ignore the 2024 bit. Changed some of the sponsors to better represent the Footscray area, wanted to get rid of Mission as well but it's iconic. Home is back to normal with a retro feel, Away also has a retro feel to it - basically an invert of our old 1975-96 jerseys. Special jersey will be our "Multicultural Round" jersey, paying tribute to the Vietnamese community of Footscray and the rest of the Western Suburbs. WBD HOME.jpg WBD AWAY.jpg WBD SPECIAL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our two official jerseys this year are both terrible IMO, so i've created my own version. Ignore the 2024 bit. Changed some of the sponsors to better represent the Footscray area, wanted to get rid of Mission as well but it's iconic. Home is back to normal with a retro feel, Away also has a retro feel to it - basically an invert of our old 1975-96 jerseys. Special jersey will be our "Multicultural Round" jersey, paying tribute to the Vietnamese community of Footscray and the rest of the Western Suburbs.View attachment 1600530View attachment 1600531View attachment 1600532
Would be cool if that game could be played at Whitten Oval

Much like some of my other posts this isn't strictly a 2023 jumper idea but it does include a 2023 version of a North Fitzroy Kangaroos design, feel free to check out the whole post and give it a like/comment/follow me on IG if you feel so inclined!

Much like some of my other posts this isn't strictly a 2023 jumper idea but it does include a 2023 version of a North Fitzroy Kangaroos design, feel free to check out the whole post and give it a like/comment/follow me on IG if you feel so inclined!

"North Melbourne Lions" would have worked
North got greedy
The jumper idea works :)

Anyone able to make a mockup of a teal alternative to the Port clash jumper? I reckon the design is basically there but Port are just missing out on utilising such a unique colour.
648140222.jpg

North got greedy
It's a common thing, ex-Fitzroy Lions fans complaining about the fall of their club and gutting of the branding, but forgetting pretty plainly that the actual Lion would be lost to history if the North deal had actually gone through (barring of course tiny snippets on jumpers or whatever), much like the Bear itself.

North got greedy
i dunno if it's greedy man.

respectfully to the old Roy Boys, we had the upper hand. Our club wasn't going to fall off the face of the Earth if a merge didn't go through. if we wanted to keep the kangaroo, we were gonna keep the kangaroo.

i dunno if it's greedy man.

respectfully to the old Roy Boys, we had the upper hand. Our club wasn't going to fall off the face of the Earth if a merge didn't go through. if we wanted to keep the kangaroo, we were gonna keep the kangaroo.

The arrangement was clear. The second name in the combined club name gets the mascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back