Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast's jumper could definitely do with a bit of a classic inspiration, and a little more edge.

There probably too many stripes, hoops and V's already, but what better classic jumper than the Prison Bars (sorry Port)

Would likely never happen, but this is what it would look like

View attachment 1706141

And I reckon it's rad
Can you imagine if this got up.

Gold Coast's jumper could definitely do with a bit of a classic inspiration, and a little more edge.

There probably too many stripes, hoops and V's already, but what better classic jumper than the Prison Bars (sorry Port)

Would likely never happen, but this is what it would look like

View attachment 1706141

And I reckon it's rad
Oh you're serious?

I liked the Suns promotional jumper they wore against Melbourne, I thought the blue cuffs and collar really elevated the overall look and added another design aspect that they need. They also need to simplify the logo and make it appear more minimalistic, maybe CG in either red or light blue against a gold panel going down the center of the guernsey.

Looking at the old images of Maurice Rioli running around for Richmond in the early 80’s on Channel Seven tonight I think I prefer the colours Richmond had then, darker non shiny deep black and richer yellow/gold.
I don't like us in Gold but yeah a deeper yellow is nice. As long as it isn't kooga/blk era yellow. That was vile.

GWS throwback concept I did. I really like how the Toyo Tires logo looks in the colour scheme of the original jumper’s number panel, would probably never happen but looks faithful to the original.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea, but surely make some changes. It is exactly the original kit, buy you've watermarked the design lol
What do you mean by watermarked? As for any changes, I like to keep retro/throwback jumpers as faithful to the original as possible. I feel that just seeing an old design on the current template with current sponsors and on the current team is enough for me, wouldn't want to call it a retro kit if the design wasn't something the team has worn before.

GWS throwback concept I did. I really like how the Toyo Tires logo looks in the colour scheme of the original jumper’s number panel, would probably never happen but looks faithful to the original.

Liked on IG by GWS yesterday, one can dream…

I'm going to make my own 2024 whole comp redesign project starting with the Adelaide Crows!
For each team I will make 3 jerseys; a Home, Away and a Clash

For the Crows I kept the Home fairly traditional only adding their secondary crow logo on the back,
For the Away kit I went will a Red base as opposed to the yellow and added a subtle grape pattern on the red parts of the jersey to call back to the cities wine culture
And for the Clash I went more off script and made a jersey that certainly stands out but I like the way that it turned out in the end! adlhome2024.jpg adlhomeback2024.jpg adlaway2024.jpg adlawayback2024.jpg adlclash2024.jpg adlclashback2024.jpg

Last edited:
For Brisbane I decided to keep the home jumper traditional while also adding the old Brisbane Bears logo on the inside of the jersey
For the away jumper I used a combination of the 2023 and 2016 jumpers to form the colour scheme and style of the jumper
And for the clash I used Fitzroy's 1995-6 pre-season jersey as inspiration while also adding the 3 logos of Fitzroy, Brisbane bears and the Brisbane Lions.

I really like how all 3 turned out, especially the clash as the primary clue background works very well with the lion.
brishome2024.jpg brishomeback2024.jpg brisaway2024.jpg brisawayback2024.jpg brisclash2024.jpg brisclashback2024.jpg

Last edited:
New Liony design, trying something a bit diff. Notice the Lion now has Lachie Neale's hair.

1688089859329.png
1688295116565.png

EDIT: Did a second verson and revisited the second leg, made his chest more match the face, back and leg shape

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back